New misery/Sissy maker

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Where you at now Gear?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I meant weight-wise. What's your target?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ok I'm with you.

I weight 200. I'm looking for 185. 5'9" BMI not sure.

I have a square jaw and people say I cut the light well. Although most people would say genital thickness would be a blessing, the heft of my stride can, at times, be somewhat of a hindrance when introducing new friends.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm just a cunthair under 6 feet and they tell me to aim for 190 but I don't like how that looks so I'll go with 200. Right now on diet alone my lazy ass is down to 230 from cutting fast food visits. Gotta get back into active exercise now that the chronic back issue went away. Hard to reestablish those habits though. Sitting on the couch is a lot less effort.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think we should all agree to live long. To poison our areas of influence with our respective brilliance.

I'd like to scare the shit out of some grandchildren and go fishing without a hook too.

200 ought to work for 5'11. I supposed to be 165. But I'm too goddamn muscular. Too manly. Too masculine really. 185 it is. I started at 256 and I couldn't have done it without the Atkins style habits I developed and mostly stick to.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah I'm just whittling away at bad habits, I know what shit is bad for me. I'm not particularly concerned with weight, it comes off by itself when the nasty foods are cut away.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think we should all agree to live long. To poison our areas of influence with our respective brilliance.

I'd like to scare the shit out of some grandchildren and go fishing without a hook too.

200 ought to work for 5'11. I supposed to be 165. But I'm too goddamn muscular. Too manly. Too masculine really. 185 it is. I started at 256 and I couldn't have done it without the Atkins style habits I developed and mostly stick to.

Im 35 years ahead of you. Im 162 and 5 6. Same exact thing

jack

I should be 135. I was 220.

Is math a skill of yours my friend?

jack

[youtube]dx0Shn5Hvpc[/youtube]

jack

Ive been doing this since I was 32, when I had all my wisdoms out.

Signature........eyes 57 motherfucker :bigass:

jack

Id buy you a plane ticket to cook you a steak, btw.

jack

With relish. I promise Id marinate it first. Eggs would be our sommalier. He'd pair the wine.

jack

Guess who would serve the first course?