NEW SHOES

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I haven't bought new shoes in a long time. I have some nice italian leather dress shoes, a few pair of boots, a pair of sneakers, and a pair of sandals. I rarely wear anything other than the sandals between May 1st and September 31st. I really hate wearing shoes.

People talk about how Peter Jackson is just like a Hobbit, because when he was filming LotR he went barefoot on a snowcapped mountaintop. I think Peter Jackson is like me, because I go barefoot anywhere there aren't needles or infectious waste.

No, my feet don't smell bad. I wash them regularly. Yes, they're as smooth as a baby's bottom. When I wash them, I also use a pumice stone = Ped Eggs are for pussies. Real men use coarse sandpaper.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I go barefoot around the house. I don't do alot of foot maintainence. My feet all callused and fungus-y. Well mainly the right foot. The left foot looks pretty normal.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I hate most shoes. They are uncomfortable and they all begin to hurt by the end of the day. I have boxes and boxes of shoes that start out being comfy, but then get confining and I can't wait to take them off.

Pedicures are torturous affairs because I am ticklish, but I like the end result. I suppose I could bite down on a piece of leather while getting the pedi.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
And now I want to tickle you.

*phantom tickle*

Yeah, that's right. You just imagined me ticking your feet.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In the house, it's socks in the cold, bare feet in the heat.

I hate all non-sneaker shoes. I live in the same ratty pair of sneakers until they literally fall off my feet, and then I buy another pair. I keep good shoes around for when I Need them, but they're usually dusty when I do need them.

I'm ambivalent about sandals. I don't like flippy-floppy/clippy cloppy things on my feet; if they are going to be covered, it should be by something that moves and bends with them.