New Star Wars Film every 15 minutes

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Disney have revealed today that there will be a new Star Wars film released every 15 minutes over the next 10 years. The films will alternate between ongoing episodes and character studies but mainly focus on gifs of Yoda breakdancing with an accompanying Xbox game.

The character studies are to include series called

The Wookie Way (18 separate studies none of which are about Chewbacca)
Gungan style - (Hilarious soap opera based around a minor fashion house on Naboo)
Jawa Party - a coming of age drama where a group of Jawas start listening to pop music and wanting to dance. The elder Jawas ban dancing as there "IS NO ROOM ON SANDWALKERS TO DANCE" Shia Lebouf stars

Has anyone else heard what the character studies might be?

!!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Dont Tell her I'm a Tusken!

Tommy is Tusken Raider, but he's got a steady job in insurance and no robes for him, no sir!
He's got designs on Bethany the beautiful Bith Fluta player. How can he win her heart? Find out on this HILARIOUS journey to her heart.

Seph

Retired Account
This isn't going to end well.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm assuming you missed the second "e" from Wookiee in an attempt to troll Tomtrek, so I'll let that pass.

What Tambor?

And completey non-ironic biopic of Techno Union leader Wat Tambor. Subtitled in the parts where has is out of tune.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I'm assuming you missed the second "e" from Wookiee in an attempt to troll Tomtrek, so I'll let that pass.

What Tambor?

And completey non-ironic biopic of Techno Union leader Wat Tambor. Subtitled in the parts where has is out of tune.

8999.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

R2D'OH2

Simpsons crossver with Homer as R2D2 and, let's say, Moe as 3PO. Let the current Simpsons writers handle it. I'm sure they know what they're doing!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]5BBhNkywMJY[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

I'll watch it tomorrow!