New Years Resolutions?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
CJ:
"TK is not the place to discuss the failures in your life. You had know right to be posting your suicidal thoughts on a troll board."

Learn to spell asshole. Your sentence comes off completely ignorant, but then again, that would be you.

Also, he has every right to post anything he wants on this board. It isn't your board and you should stop acting like it is, because you're the piece of shit that floats at the bottom of the bowl. The day someone like Loktar takes your useless and worthless advice....

Anyway Loktar, we're friends on FB also, lets discuss this further there. In the meantime, feel free to post anything you like.

I pm'ed you my phone...feel free to call anytime :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If it's coming from CU then I agree with you. Ignore CJ as well, he doesn't care about you and has no "benjamins" to loan you. Fucking guy couldn't even keep a fish market open. I doubt you're looking for a loan or anything but a little real contact. It would figure he'd boil it down to that.

Do you have a vehicle? We're really only 3 hrs apart. We could meet in Rutland, or you could come up to Stowe for a weekend. I'd show you around and we could do some things you haven't tried before. New experiences along with real contact could help. What do you think about that?
I think that sounds good. But it might be more than 3 hours. I don't live in Hoosick Falls or Watervliet anymore. I live in Albany. Yeah I think I need real contact. I only have my brother and his friend to hang with and all they want is to play poker, smoke cigars, drink beer and buy beer signs.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're about 3-4 hrs from Burlington via the Northway. We could have a visit there. I'm also about 2 hrs from Rutland via Killington, which is about how long it would take you to get there. give it some thought. could be fun :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You're about 3-4 hrs from Burlington via the Northway. We could have a visit there. I'm also about 2 hrs from Rutland via Killington, which is about how long it would take you to get there. give it some thought. could be fun :D
Yeah I have no doubt it could be fun. Let's wait until I get my card and feel less depressed though. I don't want you meeting a totally broken loktar.