News of the World readers comment on banned Lady Gaga video

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I click links sometimes when I'm reading BB stories, OKAY?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sho...nned-by-record-bosses-for-being-too-sexy.html

I think Lady Gaga is the bomb and she is one of my role models but i aint sayin nothin bad about her but was she kissin a girl at 2:56-2:58?

By missa. Posted July 16 2009 at 3:07 AM.

I am glad its banned, all these sexy and dirty videos are corrupting kids. You really have no limit, soon all this generation will be corrupt. The younger kids are getting corrupted. Sin leads to more sin.

By bob. Posted July 15 2009 at 10:52 AM.

crap singers like her think young people won't understand what she means with her horrific lyrics....she just looks soo desperate i would be ashamed..and dont these insane people care about what their parents...especially father in this case would say!!

By taznim. Posted July 14 2009 at 9:22 PM.

I dont see wats wrong wiv it tbh! Seriously i aint that bad! i fink they shud publish it plus its an immence song!

By steph. Posted July 9 2009 at 6:04 PM.

what a slapper......she aint pretty she aint sexy...what parent would let their child or children follow such a degrading female popstar it will encourage the females of today to think she has to take all her clothes of just to be famous. what happen to hard work and climbing the ladder of success. see you ga ga..

By patricia. Posted July 5 2009 at 6:30 PM.

Sounds A LOT like a song (called LOVE GAMES) by the Mighty Boosh

By Jay. Posted July 5 2009 at 9:49 AM.

This video should b called lady garbage and should be banned for the state of the choreography this video looks like something fords do for one of there cars they are usualy crap. certainly not vorch tecnic.

By bobthebaggie. Posted July 5 2009 at 8:16 AM.

maybe it's banned because she's actually wearing pants in it. i know i was shocked...

By huh. Posted June 16 2009 at 11:44 PM.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Her last video was bad enough where she did a paraplegic dance routine

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
When she first appeared, I felt "Hmm. Quirky, quite fit, exhibitionist. Nice". Shortly after (about a week), I just wanted to stove her head in with a cricket bat.

That feeling has yet to change.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
OR YOUR PENIS?!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Who writes this stuff?
I want to take a ride on your disco stick
poor.

Also -
1. she looks like a horse.
2. Campari have obviously paid her to appear in the video
3. The song is shit
4. IASNASJKasjASjASKASJKSAjk

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I don't know either. I've never heard of this chick. The song is annoying, and the video is laughable, but it isn't any more indecent than most other videos. What's the big deal?