Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Guys Finish Last BS

The "nice guy" is often not a confident guy.

Women will respond to self-confidence, but often they confuse the "I don't care about you, I can get another woman" vibe that a jerk projects with self-confidence.

One can be a good, honest person, while at the same time be self-confident enough to not compromise one's essential self for the sake of a pretty woman. The world is FULL of pretty women, once a man realizes that and isn't so afraid of loosing a "special" one, then they will settle down into their more self-confident, "real" self.
Self confidence also allows relationships to shake out as they should, without excessive whining and crying when things are not meant to be.

I am a "nice guy", I'm honest, caring, emotionally mature, and consistent. I also know exactly what I want, and if someone isn't it, she can change or she can go on her way (without malice on my part). This has often made me very attractive, even though I'm physically plain. Now...add to that self-confidence the little "dark" slice to my sexual habits...

I haven't had trouble finding companionship for decades, and haven't had to compromise the "nice" parts of me to do it.
-SB

Women will not respond to constant attempts at wooing her. The attraction between two people is usually there before your eyes have finished focusing on the other person, and no amount of persistence on either the girl or boys part will ever change the others mind.

Now, what SB said is very true. Being able to strike a balance between being a nice person and not being the needy/boring option is vital. Women will tend to go off with utter jerks because they are attracted to them. No matter that the guy left at the bar who deserves more respect than the twat who think's he's 'ard; the logical option doesn't win out against base attraction.

And when women say "I wish I could find a nice man who really cares about me" and then goes and screws around with a bloke who couldn't care less about your worthless ass and who dictates everything in the "realtionship" as he sees fit and watch you take any and all crap he throws your way and know he can get away with it.

I have a few stories of how my pure indifference and sometimes even blatant rudness with women in bars across the land has resulted in my getting laid, I always have justification though. There have been times when a girl will act rudley towards me for some reason and I will just snub her in front of her friend, mine, I don't care. The fact that I didn't cower in fear at the cleavage busting out of her tight fitting dress and instead didn't even seem to be registering her as anything more than an annoyance made me instantly fascinatiing to her. She ended up being a psycho though. Super fit all the same.. Oh, some of my adventures are highly amusing but perhaps another time.

"Nice guys finish last" is born out of how women are attracted to what doesn't seem to be the "fair" or "sane" option. And hey, guys are actually no better either. We're just as fucked up when choosing the wrong people to be attracted to. And I use the term "choose" somewhat lightly since that's the whole point. We don't actually choose anything.

Mull over that for a while.