Nice to be back

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Two weeks in the Vineyard was LOVELY!!! Chilmark is probably the only place on the Island that hasn't succumbed to CREEPING BOSTONIA.

Glad to be be back in Stowe though. Fucking kid grew a FOOT while we were gone.

Welcome back, Jack! Neil screwed things up with the Buchet sock over at Comicon, but otherwise it's business as usual around here. Are you going to start sending me PM's again so I can forward them to Jeffrey?

jack

What?

Welcome back, Jack! Neil screwed things up with the Buchet sock over at Comicon, but otherwise it's business as usual around here. Are you going to start sending me PM's again so I can forward them to Jeffrey?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Elrod said:

What?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
"Creeping Bostonia"? What exactly are you implying? :rwmad:

Welcome back, Jack! Neil screwed things up with the Buchet sock over at Comicon, but otherwise homossaywhat it's business as usual around here. Are you going to start sending me PM's again so I can forward them to Jeffrey?

jack

FBI parte due said:
"Creeping Bostonia"? What exactly are you implying? :rwmad:

Just that. Listen I was born in Brighton, so I can say anything I want about it.

jack

Elrod said:
Welcome back, Jack! Neil screwed things up with the Buchet sock over at Comicon, but otherwise homossaywhat it's business as usual around here. Are you going to start sending me PM's again so I can forward them to Jeffrey?

Who's Neil?

What's "The Buchet Sock"?

Keep it up with the unintentional humor. it's priceless.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
Elrod said:
What?

jack

Elrod said:

What?

jack

Exactly what? Your adolescent third grade attempt at being an asshat?

Thanks for Dancing :)

jack

Looks like you missed the edit that time.

:::laughing:::