Nice to see that AntonyF is still a total cunt

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

You should PM random TrekBBSers and stir up trouble!

CaptainWacky

We should start marketing TK as "THE SITE WITHOUT A GIANT TWITTER BIRD TAKING UP A THIRD OF THE SCREEN, INNIT."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How many months does his "work in progress" projects usually take? Or do they ever end?

What a grouch. He needs a spokesman, like Nixon did.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We should start marketing TK as "THE SITE WITHOUT A GIANT TWITTER BIRD TAKING UP A THIRD OF THE SCREEN, INNIT."
Now you've done it! We might get one now, just because you brought it up as a joke!

*Hides under a rock*

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I love it when they lock shit and it's been nowhere near resolved, because they can't be fucking bothered to entertain the fact they're wrong. I also like the threats of a warning for trolling because somebody dared to criticise it. I guess the Nazi uniforms are in the post. With a fucking Twitter bird embroidered on it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Maybe they can pick up where they left off on Twitter?

CaptainWacky

Will the twitter just be Antony calling everyone cunts and T'Bonz complaining about joke threads in the MA forum?

(I LIKE T'BONZ THOUGH.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LET'S MAKE A FACEBOOK GROUP CALLED ANTONYF NEEDS A HIGH COLONIC BEFORE THE NEXT TIME HE TRIES TO TALK TO THE UNWASHED MASSES AT TREKBSS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or "I bet I can find 1 MILLION who think tech admins are CUNTS"

Not including Eggs or Parts.

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, y'know, certain people think that it's acceptable to dish out mistruths, profanities and just plain disrespect... just because they can. I find such people repugnant.

CaptainWacky

I don't know who I'd support if him and OmahaStar had a fight.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The more things on TBBS change...