Nicholas Brendon arrested

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Good thing he's a twin, so we have a spare.

(evil, I know)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In other alumni news (from the same site)...
James Marsters joins 'Hawaii Five-O' pilot

By Rick Porter
March 17, 2010 3:12 PM ET

We're nearly certain that somewhere out in the vast wilds of the Internet, there exists a fanfic story where "Moonlight's" Mick St. John and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer's" Spike meet.

Well, it's about to happen for real. Mick and Spike -- or at least the actors who play them, Alex O'Loughlin and James Marsters -- will tangle in CBS' "Hawaii Five-O" pilot. We hope they have plenty of sunscreen.

Marsters' Facebook page says he'll be a guest star in the pilot, playing the "nemesis of lead character Jack [sic] McGarrett" (O'Loughlin, whose character's name is, as far as we know, Steve McGarrett, same as the original show). There's no word yet on whether his guest spot will be a one-off appearance or has the potential to recur.

The "Hawaii Five-O" cast also includes another Whedonverse alumnus: "Lost's" Daniel Dae Kim, who recurred on "Angel" from 2001-03), is playing Detective Chin Ho Kelly.

Marsters has also recurred on "Caprica" this season and guested on "Lie to Me."
It's news, but I didn't think it merited its own thread...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Emma Caulfield wants to visit to show her support, once she scrapes up the bus fare.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I seem to remember Wizard creaming their pants over her at some point last year, because she was involved with writing a comic, and they just like to strike the meat when it's somebody famous.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's not even that hot.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Yes, she is.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Xander's off the hook, as long as he keeps his nose clean:
'Buffy' Star -- No Jail for Alleged Cop Attack

Originally posted Jun 20th 2010 12:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Nicholas Brendon won't be spending any time behind bars for an alleged attack on two cops back in March ... that is, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid for the next three years.

The L.A. City Attorney's Office tells TMZ Brendon pled no contest to four misdemeanors on Friday -- one count resisting arrest, two counts of battery against a police officer and one count of vandalism.

We're told the commissioner sentenced Brendon to 36 months probation and gave him a one year suspended sentence in county jail -- meaning he won't serve time as long as he doesn't violate the terms of his probation.

Brendon must also complete 10 days in a Caltrans work program and complete an anger management course. Brendon is also not allowed to drink in public while he's on probation.

As we first reported, Brendon allegedly threw punches at police officers in Venice, CA on March 17 and then took off on foot. He was eventually tasered twice before he was taken into custody.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
You think Alyson Hannigan looks at the failures of SMG and others from the show (other than Michelle of course) and snickers?