niki jane from exisle is a cock sucking whore

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
better than drunken asshats staggering around with admin buttons, locking up threads to stifle discussion.

:bigass:

I'm outta here, real life beckons, not some made up fantasy of it where I'm drunk and sad and alone. When the only thing I have is an admin button on a failed website and I don't even know how to manage that properly.

Good day.

Seph

Resurrected Account
Staff member
better than drunken asshats staggering around with admin buttons, locking up threads to stifle discussion.

I'm outta here, real life beckons, not some made up fantasy of it where I'm drunk and sad and alone. When the only thing I have is an admin button on a failed website and I don't even know how to manage that properly.

Good day.

If you bite down any harder you will break all your teeth idiot.

Seph

Resurrected Account
Staff member

Good day.

If you bite down any harder you will break all your teeth idiot.

The Question

Eternal
ERM BAH DERB IT'S A MM SIGHTING! *faints like one of those ridiculous goats*

Seph

Resurrected Account
Staff member
Hey MM long time no see, hope you well mate :cookie:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

I Love Cunt

Watch It
There are moments where your cougaristic ways are cute. This was one of those moments.
Dislike Reaction GIF