Nip/Tuck Season Finale

Mandi

@@@@@@@WARNING@@@@@@@@SPOILERS@@@@@@@@@

Can anyone else say OMFG! That was a damn good finale.

Sean and Julia- Ok, so Julia's preggers. But they hinted that there is something wrong with the baby. So why didn't she tell Sean when she gave him back the deed and they got back together??

Matt and Cherry(aka the tranny)- So they're friends now. Now that they've killed Ariels father. I can't believe he made Matt chop off Cherries dick, I mean how sick can one fuck get. It will be interesting to see how that plays out next season.

Kimber and Christian- Kimber is found, then breaks up with Christian after he fixes her up. Not cool, I have a feeling she'll come back though.

The Carver- Ok, we all know it was Quentin, big suprise there. He chops off Sean's pinky, tries to get Christian to chop off his own hand and then Kit comes to the rescue. But wait, big shocker! Kit is Quentins SISTER HOLY SHIT!!! I have a feeling that they will show up again later on.

Oh and Anne made an apperance. Did you know that the lady that plays Julia is British? I didn't. Ok, I think that's all. Feel free to fill in blanks if i've left any.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Yes, I knew she's British, her mom is Vanessa Redgrave, her aunt is Lynn Redgrave. Her sister is Natasha Richardson, who is FAR better looking than Joely.

I'll post my comments about the episode in a bit, when I have more time. Initial grade was a B, though.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Big Dick McGee said:
^^Yes, I knew she's British, her mom is Vanessa Redgrave, her aunt is Lynn Redgrave. Her sister is Natasha Richardson, who is FAR better looking than Joely.

I'll post my comments about the episode in a bit, when I have more time. Initial grade was a B, though.

Natasha Richardson is one of the few women I think is absolutley beautiful and yes, in that way [and I'm not even bi]. She is just plain hot in a understated and totally feminine way..

Oh, and she is a good actress too! ;)