No matter how bad it gets in here...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Why did he buy a uniform 3 sizes too large? Is he hoping to grow into it as he memorizes all the titles of the other series?

Ishcabittle

he bought the uniform when he was a 100 pounds heavier, give the dude some credit, he did come in seventh on "Biggest Loser" after all...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It accentuates his moobs.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I would have a better form fitting uniform but I did make this so I'm still pretty bad.

[YOUTUBE]X3F-C-rDVtU[/YOUTUBE]

(can't believe it's still on Youtube)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot the guys name so did a quick Google search and remembered it was Blake Hodgetts which then led me to find out that he is currently in prison doing a ten year stretch for being a fucking paedophile. :phpneutral:

Oh well.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I remember having watched that even before I registered at TK, and I still think it is freaking epic. E P I C.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He did good.

CaptainWacky

It's time we reclaimed Gary Glitter's music from the paedoes (Gary Glitter) too.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
At least paedo's can answer the question "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop"...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]6o9ztgbNp18[/YOUTUBE]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I forgot the guys name so did a quick Google search and remembered it was Blake Hodgetts which then led me to find out that he is currently in prison doing a ten year stretch for being a fucking paedophile. :phpneutral:

Oh well.

The worst part was he kept calling his victims "Wesley" and yelling that he was "fully functional".

CaptainWacky

OOOOH, I LOVE STAR TREK, TNG
IT'S ALMOST AS FUN AS RAPING A KID, TO ME