No more Badlander Scum posts in the Mine Field

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
GAME ON, FUCKMUNCHES

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I didn't say which posts are classified as "BADLANDER SCUM" posts...

Tisiphone

Some people just can't wait to start shit!!

CaptainWacky

I said "Badlander Scum" but not that all Badlanders are scum...if Badlanders ASSUME I'm calling them scum then maybe that's becasue they have SCUM COMPLEXES...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, backpeddling, much?
Everyone knows that Badlanders are connected to each other just like those trees and N'avi people on Pandora, so if you insult one, you insult all of them, and you clearly wrote 'Badlands posse' and we are a tight bunch so there (I don't know what I am writing about anymore so just pretend you know what I wanted to say and reply accordingly, pls. Thank you)

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Truly, Wacky should've specified one of the many varied factions of Badlander scum. We could make common cause against a mutual enemy! ;)

Seph

Retired Account
i agree with dual we should destroy a common enemy...

then turn on each other, the tru power will survive.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Truly, Wacky should've specified one of the many varied factions of Badlander scum. We could make common cause against a mutual enemy! ;)

God, you're such an opportunist. And nooo, we will not slash aeommai with a butcher knife just because you're bored.

Tisiphone

Then I accept, even though it's probably a trick, but I just can't turn down special cookies.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
It's not a trick - think of it as some kind of, uh, peace-offering (at least until after the flashing of boobs has occurred)?

CaptainWacky

I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WOULD SHOW YOUR FACE. I SEE YOU, VIEWING THIS THREAD...SCUM...