No more flash at work

whisky

Boobie inspector
They have disabled flash player and even the installation of flash player, so no more dinner time games for me.

Bummer.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
But there must be some legit websites you need to go on that have flash?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought this said "no more flesh at work."

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
So did I!!!!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
They tried that at our work, but because of all the different websites we go to for prep material, they had to alloq it again.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Download Portable Firefox, put it on a thumb drive, and install Flash on it at home.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They have really restricted my ability to download anything

CaptainWacky

I bet they have a whole "monitor Whisky" department and of course a "monitor the monitor Whisky department deparment" and so on, up and up, until it turns out your actual job is monitoring yourself.

whisky

Boobie inspector
You would think IT would be happy since most of my department comes to me instead of going to them for their IT problems

CaptainWacky

Is it anything like that wacky IT department in wacky hit show The IT Crowd?

whisky

Boobie inspector
No, its more like a bunch of miserable twats full of their own self inflated sence of importance, with the occasional not so bad one mixed in

CaptainWacky

Real life sucks.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
The IT people need enough people coming to them so they can keep their jobs, but they don't want too much I would think.

CaptainWacky

They love wanking too.

I can't access jack shit from work, so I basically don't bother trying other than the occasional email check.

^ This is the end-state they're eventually going to look for in a lot of jobs, I think: have people spend all day in a networked environment, disconnected from the real internet "for proprietary / security reasons."

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm a data inputter for the NHS, I am trying to get my title changed to data anylist because it sounds like something from 24.