No Registration Forum

caleb_cactus

I found this forum awhile ago. http://www.trailforums.com/index.cfm
My trolling efforts have been pretty successful but lately my post have been disappearing. You don't need to register to post so if you want to have a crack at it feel free. Honestly no one there has done anything to piss me off but I don't need motivation to go trolling. Here's some details you can use if you want (not that you fine trolls need help):

The forum is mostly long distance hikers or people who want to be.

They get angry when someone tries to make money off "the trail" (i.e. "donate money to my hike for charity" or "I'm selling these stoves I made for hiking")

They get angry when you unfarily characterize "the trail" (i.e. "it is a well known fact that the trail shelters are a favorite meeting place for homosexual orgies)

They get angry when you act like a deviant towards on of the women (i.e. "please upload pictures of your used tampons")

Juvinile humor usually just gets a big eye roll.

Hot button issues include; taking dogs on long distance hikes, taking small children, bringing stereos, CARRYING GUNS, and using the trail to look for sex. In order to use these issues to your advantage you need to make absolute statments like "anyone who takes a dog on the trail is an inconsiderate faggot who should die" or "I bring my dog every time and I'm sick of assholes who want me to keep it on a leash".

Ignorant or outrageous opinions on any topic work well.

If you don't already know, a "thru hiker" is someone who finished the whole appalachian trail or "AT" in one shot. You can get tempers up by telling someone they aren't a real thru hiker for whatever reason you can come up with.

One of the forums mottos is "hike your own hike" and they generally believe that there is no wrong way to hike. This can be exploited.

Behavior that bothers other people on the trail is frowned upon.

Oh yeah, cussing is censored with ***** so don't base your trolling on it.