NO TRUCE FOR NEW AGE POSTING

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Starting fresh indeed, what utter bullshit.

Not on my watch, motherfuckers.

My question to "y'all" is, fuck yo' "pimpin", what you gonna do about me? Because you aren't going to get a word in edgewise anymore until you ALL stop the bullshit. You wanted a war, y'all got one.

4000 posts by 55 members in six years and THATS what you call "trolled so much I'd run out of here screaming like a bitch if I could see whats being said about me"?

FUCK YOU PUSSIES

When all you do is come in here and whine about everything like the BITCHES YOU ARE.

Forget it, I'm done with trying to reason with you. Y'all are targets, Any time you post, unless it contributes directly to the board, I'ma call it spam and deal with it accordingly.

Good luck with your continued campaign.

Seph

Retired Account
*laughing*

jack

You fake little dancing bitch, go fuck yourself. In case you haven't figured it out yet, YOU'RE pwned by NAP, which is why you took off your knotted panties and started waving them around like some perverse flag of surrender last week.

By the way, there's a special chair in HELL reserved for you for your actions on this plane.

My question to "y'all" is, fuck yo' "pimpin", what you gonna do about me? Because you aren't going to get a word in edgewise anymore until you ALL stop the bullshit. You wanted a war, y'all got one.

4000 posts by 55 members in six years and THATS what you call "trolled so much I'd run out of here screaming like a bitch if I could see whats being said about me"?

FUCK YOU PUSSIES

When all you do is come in here and whine about everything like the BITCHES YOU ARE.

Forget it, I'm done with trying to reason with you. Y'all are targets, Any time you post, unless it contributes directly to the board, I'ma call it spam and deal with it accordingly.

This isn't good.

I'm trying to make the change but It might take awhile. Be patient, when it s all said and done we all win.

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

jack

You I'll give space to.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

FUCK YOU PUSSIES

At Burger you can have it your way. One day you'll have to give in to my demands. Ask around.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sounds like you're offering to give him anal.

That's cute. Who will drop the soap first?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This isn't good.

I'm trying to make the change but It might take awhile. Be patient, when it s all said and done we all win.

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

Good luck on that "Joe". Whatever you do in the future someone is going to post how pwned you were for going against me. Wait on it. It's known as the *wink-wink* The pickle rule 101.

Up Top.

jack

Actually, Charles, what you'll be surprised to discover is we are already gearing up to accept Joe and Gank Master into the TK general population, if they still want in. No one is going to call either of them "pwned" for wanting to get out from under your retarded umbrella.

For example, if Gank master simply sends a PM to Miss Manners requesting his red karma be changed to green, she will change it for him so he can play in the arcade.

Once his karma has been changed to green, it's unlikely he'll get neg repped again, especially with the inroads he's making.

You seem a tad nervous. You should be, your ranks are thinning out a little bit. Looks like people want to be a part of the community, rather than a part of your bullshit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Me, a tad nervous? I didn't ask "Joe" or "GANK MASTER" to join me on my mission of pimp slapping Internet bullies.

You're the one who'se running around being paranoid. You go from reapetely calling them my duals, yet you're interested in "Joe" and "GANK MASTER" becoming a part of the community.

And another thang.

What a coincidence that "Joe" and "GANK MASTER" decided to turn over a new leaf.....now.

jack

You can turn the pillow over and bite into the other side if you need to.

God, I've never seen anyone so bitchslapped as you, Shrimpy.

jack

anyway, has a great afternoon, a pleasure pwning you, as always.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

S'ok Loktar. He FAILED the challenge and will be forever known as Hummer Challenge Pussy.