Noirin

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
PRetty good looking religious Irish girl. Booed going on. Lives by the ten commandments but cheats on her boyfriends if someone better comes along. Uh huh...

CaptainWacky

Got her eyebrows shaved off (or did she just not have any eyebrows anyway?) and glasses and curly moustache drawn on to become a housemate. Does that mean she's a good sport or just desperate? :sarek:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
SHE WORKED REALLY HARD TO GET THERE

CaptainWacky

I thought he was going to have to shave their head bald, going by the "diagram". LIGHTWEIGHT BB AGAIN.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]gq0cmesv8kE[/YOUTUBE]

Fit.

CaptainWacky

^Did you make it to the end of the launch show yet? ;)

I still like Noirin a bit (unless she's evil) and I want her and Rodrigo to get married.

bigbrother10noirin.jpg

CaptainWacky

Hello, Grammour Lad. Good to see you. :)

CaptainWacky

Poor Noirin – after seven days of having to constantly draw comedy glasses on her face, she might have a few regrets about agreeing to take part in this challenge. But, like clockwork, Noirin made her pilgrimage to the Diary Room for her daily routine.

"Can I have a shower first," pleaded Noirin.

"No," replied Big Brother. "You should apply the permanent marker first."

Noirin tried pleading, but Big Brother's ears were switched to 'off'. So she resigned herself to the task. "I'm enjoying having it on there," said Noirin as she carefully drew on her face, "I think it attracts people toward me."

Big Brother was a bit lost for words, but managed to momentarily turn into a dispensing optician, saying "Big brother would suggest a fuller frame shape for your face."

Noirin's laughter was soon replaced by concentration as she continued drawing. The words 'oh ****' were a clear indication that all was not well and she had to start again.

Big Brother was feeling impatient. "Big Brother doesn't have all day," came the voice.

"Yeah, but I do," replied Noirin.

Ooh, cheeky!

SEE SHE'S FUNNY HASDFLHA

CaptainWacky

Bit late. ;)

She's fitter than a butcher's fit wife.

CaptainWacky

I hope she goes in the pool more.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Yes. I was paying close attention to that part (and so was Marcus from the shower.)

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek: