Noirin

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She didn't really have anyone but herself to blame in the end, to be fair.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Her deciding she preferred Tom over Siavash but then snogging Siavash again five minutes later was the final straw for me, although I still wanted Marcus to go.

CaptainWacky

No woman could resist Tom though.

CaptainWacky

PRetty good looking religious Irish girl. Booed going on. Lives by the ten commandments but cheats on her boyfriends if someone better comes along. Uh huh...

Funny that she said that thing about dumping her boyfriends for someone better in her VT...

Noirin was my instant favourite on the first night. Maybe it was just because she was the fittest girl. That has been known to happen before. Maybe I was the very first victim of her charms? She definitely has charisma. I've been reading reports from people who were at the final and they all say she's really nice in real life. And she DID seem really nice on at first. I wasn't just fooling myself, she was genuinely nice to Sree when he was being an annoying prick and she really did try her best to let him down gently. I also enjoyed her forming a team with Marcus, Siavash and Freddie. They seemed cool. Remember the protest against BB led by those four? It was good! She was fun! BUT THEN...

Well, first there was Rabbitgate, and even though Siavash's weird bullshining might have been partially responsible she still overeacted like crazy to that whole situation. Like, an INSANE overeaction....

Still, she recovered. Then Marcus got a bit creepy around her. But yet she still let him massage her and cuddle her all the time and stuff like that. Hmm. But then she did tell him she wasn't interested in him. So he should have got the message, right? So it's all good...

Then she kisses Siavash. Well, okay! I had noticed something between them but had never thought anything would happen. Still, it was exciting! Then she...said she fancied Tom. Right after kissing Siavash. And told Sophie she'd "fuck Tom every day."

And compared herself to Jesus Christ.

Okay, at this point even I had to admit she was nuts. Still, not quite a total villain or anything, I thought. And AT LEAST she was an interesting characters. I mean, the highlights were like 90% Noirin at this point. It was like she was scripting her own soap opera. I remember staying up to 4am like three nights in a row watching how the whole Siavash/Noirin/Tom/Marcus thing developed. It was compelling viewing.

Then BB went and fucking ruined everything by putting Isaac in.

Now, Noirin didn't HAVE to act the way she did, of course (dumping Siavash like a "cold bag of crap" as Bea put it. But the producers MUST have known it was a possibility. Isaac seemed to have some hold over her (which is weird since she dumped him shortly after they left the house.) To put him in WHEN SHE WAS UP FOR EVICTION was blatant interference. I remember it was about 50/50 between her and Marcus before he came in, then afterwards obviously she steamed ahead (I am glad Marcus stayed of course, looking back.) They created a situation where there was no chance of her surviving.

Anyway, that was that. Even after she was gone she was still discussed a lot and her absence was felt by the house. They gave the housemates a task designed around her and Siavash kissing. She was, without a doubt, one of the best housemates EVER, I'd say, in terms of giving quality material to the show.

BUT WHAT KIND OF A PERSON IS NOIRIN KELLY!? I don't know. I still feel a vague desire to defend her because, well, she IS fit as fuck and has a nice smile and when I've seen her on BBLB and stuff she hasn't seemed that bad. I don't THINK she's "evil" like Bea and Lisa may well be. Selfish, yes, very very selfish. A bit bitchy at times. Gives NO thoguht to how her actions effect other people. Maybe a bit of a slut (BUT OF COURSE IT'S OKAY FOR MEN TO SLEEP AROUND LOL.) On the whole, just a bit thick, I'd say. She didn't MEAN any harm...

Great housemate anyway. And fit.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Read her interview in the Daily Star and it becomes difficult to defend her.

Do I hate her? No, not really. But I don't like her either.

And I'm going to say this now and I honestly mean it. I don't find her that fit... any more.

I did at first and she scrubs up really nicely but she was never my type to begin with but I did think she was fit. Now I think she is possibly the most massively overrated "beauty" since Jordan which incidentally she wants to be like so it's all good.

CaptainWacky

Well even Bea looked reasonably attractive at first before her personality ruined her. I still think Noirin's quite hot (she looked really good on the BBLB reunion yesterday, FOR EXAMPLE, and check out the photos in Beinizar's facebook) but I found her much more attractive before she went all mental.

I won't be reading any interviews with her, don't really care what she has to say. Wouldn't trust anything the Daily Star say though.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The accidental nip-slip in the car, leaving the club, while on the phone pics have started rolling in. :phpneutral:

3nqpvp0x6bp3945vp0b5.jpg

CaptainWacky

Apparently she's going to be topless in her next Nuts shoot. Like, not covering them with her hands or anything, actually topless.

So that's her "career" already exhausted.