Noirin's ex to join the house?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Here's Who's Set To Arrive...

We said last night that there would be a new arrival today to replace recent quitter Kenny. Well, we can now confirm who's set to arrive, but it won't be tonight.

As-per the rumours, just in the nick of time seeing she's got Marcus following her around like a shadow and Siavash actually canoodling with her, the imminent newbie is Noirin's ex-boyfriend Issac Stout.

Oooh, interesting!

We can't tell you anything more about him at this stage, apart from that he fits the description of her ideal man - he's masculine with a bald head - and he took part in MTV's reality TV show 'The Real World'.

Isaac was set to arrive tonight after Ken had been interviewed by Davina, but Channel 4 are still carrying out all the necessary Police and psychological tests, so his arrival has been delayed.

During BBLB on Sunday seems a likely time, so just remember to keep an eye out for the 22nd housemate's arrival.
http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/bigbrother10/uk_news/bb10_wk7/heres-whos-set-to-arrive.htm

He's this guy apparently:

[youtube]Av7L8NDR6TI[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LOL, that was pretty funny.

But yeah, I heard, sounds shit. I hate them putting in people who haven't been through the audition process. Plus putting someone's boyfriend/girlfriend in never works out (Kenneth anyone?) And her and Siavash are JUST getting started so it would be nice to let them progress naturally. Plus there's already enough potential drama in there from Marcus.

Davina apparently denied it was going to happen on her Twitter.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Dammit! I read this title too quickly and I though it said something about Noirin having sex!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol, that was really funny. I agree there's no point putting him in just now, it'd be much more fun to see how the love triangle (of sorts) develops.

Davina reminded us to tune in tomorrow, but she probably does that every week.

CaptainWacky

Although they did show Noirin mentioning her "ex" a couple of times on the highlights...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Mmm, when she said he was like a boy version of her I thought "he must be really pretty!"

CaptainWacky

Tonight's live feed shows there's no reason to have him in.