Non-traditional sexy guys

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Here's a list of some dudes I find very sexy, even though by traditional means, they aren't.

1: John Hawkes ~~ First latched on to him in "Deadwood" and then with "Winter' Bone" and the upcoming creepy "Martha Marcy May Marlene" he'll be going up on my creepy sexy list.

2057.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

#2. Thomas Gibson ~~ I like broody, quiet guys (Mama help me) and his character on "Criminal Minds" is very stoic and reserved. Never found him at all sexy in "Dharma and Greg" but just goes to show give a man a gun and some intimacy issues (emotionally) and I'm hooked.

2058.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

#3. David Tennant ~~ He's way too skinny for my taste, but there's something charming about him, especially when he gets all angry, that I'm drawn to.

2059.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

#4. Guy Pearce ~~ He too can look anorexic at times, but damned if he doesn't give me the sense that he might cut me while we're in the middle of raunchy sex. And I like that in a man.

2060.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

#5. Garrett Dillahunt ~~ See attraction to psychos...

2061.imgcache.jpg

Oooh, look....a gun!

Tisiphone

#6. Jordi Molla ~~ Was in Elizabeth 2, and in the upcoming Colombiana. He's scruffy sexy.

2062.imgcache.jpeg

Tisiphone

Double posted Jordi.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Daddy needs to bite some Guy Pearce hiney, bad.

Tisiphone

Take a nibble for me too.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
sometimes often sexy is different from handsome, IMHO.

The Question

Eternal
I am neither sexy nor handsome. And that's just the way I like it.

The Question

Eternal
Ron Jeremy and I have two qualities in common: First, we both have gigantic penes. Second, we are both astonishingly unattractive.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Mine's so big that it looks really small to the human eye that can't comprehend how big it is. But it is really big.

The Question

Eternal
Erm... mine is only big enough to appear to be huge.