Now accepting applications for hot chics

Please submit your resume as I am currently looking for a secksay woman to date. General guidelines:

1. No marriage unless you are willing to sign a prenuptual agreement.
2. Need to know how to cook healthy foods.
3. Should be educated. Bachelors +
4. Have a sucessful job.
5. Creative - music, sing, or general artsy fartsy.
6. Must enjoy my library of engineering and philosophy books.
7. No more than 1 kid.
8. Be attractive; i.e., have boobs, ass is ok. Not too big!
9. No smokers.
A. No beaners.

Please PM me with your resume.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
for imperium they should also be blind

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Imperium said:
Please submit your resume as I am currently looking for a secksay woman to date. General guidelines:

1. No marriage unless you are willing to sign a prenuptual agreement.

I will if you will.

2. Need to know how to cook healthy foods.

I can but I much prefer cooking mildly unhealthy foods, they taste better.

3. Should be educated. Bachelors +

It's nice to know you don't have a superiority complex, you don't needs you a stupid bimbo.

4. Have a sucessful job.

Because you won't ever be home either?

5. Creative - music, sing, or general artsy fartsy.

This really counts me out of the running, I haven't a creative bone in my body.

6. Must enjoy my library of engineering and philosophy books.

I'd rather be burned alive.

7. No more than 1 kid.

Really? That's mighty generous, I thought you'd want a virgin.

8. Be attractive; i.e., have boobs, ass is ok. Not too big!

Definitely not a problem.

9. No smokers.

It is a filthy, disgusting habit, good call.

A. No beaners.

A.? Did you mean 10? So not into dating your own kind eh? ;)

Please PM me with your resume.

Looks like I'm not the woman for Imperium. I guess it's a very good thing I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, especially if this is what guys are going for these days.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I passed hot chic into beautiful long time ago. Men don't dictate my qualifications.

What do you have going for you, Imperium, that a woman should even consider dating you?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Why is it every woman says her boyfriend is the most wonderful in the world. Yet when they break up, he's the scum of the earth and wasn't worth the time?

Laker_Girl said:
I will if you will.

I can deal with that.

I can but I much prefer cooking mildly unhealthy foods, they taste better.

Then it must be balanced out with fruits and vegetables.

It's nice to know you don't have a superiority complex, you don't needs you a stupid bimbo.

I say this because I rather not support my other half. If she is successful then we can be twice as successful together. Algebra.
I also work hard and am looking into continuing my education with a Masters in Electronics Engineering with a focus in microelectronics while working full time. Someone that has an education typically understands that better.

Because you won't ever be home either?

:retard: I am home a few hours out of everyday.

This really counts me out of the running, I haven't a creative bone in my body.

What? No body glitter? Psssftt.

I'd rather be burned alive.

Let me woo you with differential equations!

Really? That's mighty generous, I thought you'd want a virgin.

Those do not exist.

Definitely not a problem.

Preferably a perky C cup.

It is a filthy, disgusting habit, good call.

Kissing an ashtray is not what I am looking for. Bleh!

A.? Did you mean 10? So not into dating your own kind eh? ;)

Yes. 'A' is ten in hexidecimal.

Looks like I'm not the woman for Imperium. I guess it's a very good thing I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, especially if this is what guys are going for these days.

Pooh.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Imperium said:
Ahhh, but you dictate what their qualifications should be, eh?
Yes, and no.

But, I may be in an entirely different situation in my life than you are in yours. I have what I need and I got it for myself, by myself. There isn't anything I need from another human being but their best and generosity in spirit and in all things in their life. Their best isn't defined by their genetically inherited physical anatomy and factors in their life over which they had or have only so much control. For me, a person has to be someone I can get emotionally involved with for it to become personal. A comparative analyses of asset sheets and curriculum vitaes doesn't tell me if I like a person or if they like me. It doesn't tell me if when the going gets rough, and it will in every relationship from time to time, if they will stick around and work it through with me or cut and run leaving me holding the bag. It doesn't tell me if they are someone to trust over issues of the heart.

One thing I would suggest, though. You might want to learn how to spell prenuptial before handing out education requirements for others.

However, it is all moot. I confess, I am a beaner. Farting is one of my favorite alone-time type activities.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Sarek said:
Why is it every woman says her boyfriend is the most wonderful in the world. Yet when they break up, he's the scum of the earth and wasn't worth the time?

Men say the same shit Sarek. Don't gloat over your victory here. She was the best chick in the world, now she is a stupid cunt bitch.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sarek said:
It is probably because the relationship was based on false pretenses, then when the lies could no longer be sustained, neither could the relationship, therefore, wasted time.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sarek said:

Men generally don't break up with women unless they think the grass is greener elsewhere, that makes them the scum of the earth.

Tell me, back a hundred years ago when you were dating and a woman dumped your ass (and don't say they didn't) did you say, "Yeah, I'm a dickweed, it was me, she's awesome and totally correct in dumping my worthless ass"??? No, you called her a stupid bitch and you know it.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Imperium said:
I can deal with that.

Smart man.

Then it must be balanced out with fruits and vegetables.

Always.

I say this because I rather not support my other half. If she is successful then we can be twice as successful together. Algebra.
I also work hard and am looking into continuing my education with a Masters in Electronics Engineering with a focus in microelectronics while working full time. Someone that has an education typically understands that better.

Oh, well, see, I prefer to have a man take care of me and in return I'll keep the home immaculate, keep the children very well mannered, coordinate social events, keep dinners warm and make lunches for long meetings or classes all while remaining completely and utterly gorgeously fuckable by any and all standards.

:retard: I am home a few hours out of everyday.

That's a problem.

What? No body glitter? Psssftt.

I'm 33, body glitter looks extremely awkward at my age.

Let me woo you with differential equations!

Give it a whirl!

Those do not exist.

Ain't it the truth though.

Preferably a perky C cup.

Finally, the C cups pay off!

Kissing an ashtray is not what I am looking for. Bleh!

Nothin' sexy about that.

Yes. 'A' is ten in hexidecimal.

Wow, I always learn something new here.

I know huh? I'm a bomb-ass girlfriend.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I dont know about any of that shit. With the women I've been with I've always been loyal faithful and honest.

I can't imagine any other paradigm.