Now it's time for a segment called REALLY?!?! With Seth and Amy!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
REALLY Badlands, Really? You left DIRK PUNK in charge, and you don't like the way things are going? REALLY? You know, I had a chicken coop, then I left a fox in charge of it! That didn't turn out well either!

And really? The guy spends all day debating the merits of Star Trek vs Star Wars! Could you not find ANYONE COOLER to do the job? Was URKEL not in town? Really?

Really Dirk, Really? A bucket of paint has more personality than this guy, more brains to! What's next? Aquachaonga becomes a admin? REALLY?

And REALLY Badlands, he got rid of the SPAMSTITUTION? Really? Really. I hope they don't get rid of other wonderful things, like AIDS, TAX, and reality TV. That would just make me cry!

Really Badlands, don't you think we get the government we deserve? We've had 2 Bushes and a Clinton in office in the last 20 years, and we saw what a great job they did! Really? Didn't think a libertarian Ayn Rand nut would make like Caesar or Palpatine if given the slightest bit of power? REALLY??!?!

seth_meyers1.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and by the way.....Ayn Rand is an Objectivist, not a libertarian.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Did I say otherwise? Is it not possible to subscribe to e political veiw, and be the fan ot the other?

BTW baldy, you missed the point yet again. Talk about shit for brains...

Seph

Retired Account
u missed a really

jack

Did I say otherwise? Is it not possible to subscribe to e political veiw, and be the fan ot the other?

BTW baldy, you missed the point yet again. Talk about shit for brains...

You're a fucking idiot. Why would I have expected any less?

I'll respond to your spam karma a little later :bigass:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
What are you crying about, Pickle? The Master thing is just me having a little fun. Menty left Ily and I in charge because we demonstrated that we're responsible. Unlike certain other people.

jack

Who's this "we" I'm talking about anyway Dirk?

jack

I love it when posters like Jeff post OVER AND OVER AND OVER how they don't give a shit.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Dual contacted me and ASKED that I return, to help him "fight the power". I'm merely obliging the request of a friend.

However, it'd becoming painfully obvious that the Badlands deserves you. And worse, they deserve Jack.

Plus also: you REALLY need to learn the difference between gloating and "whining".

Seph

Retired Account
seems like a usual monday too me...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Gloating over your own failure? That saves us the trouble I suppose.

Gloating over YOUR failure, twat.

I mean REALLY? They left Captain Ahab in charge of the Titanic, and were then SHOCKED with the way things turned out?

Well, I can think of one person that was shocked...

home-alone1243399120.png

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Nobody is 'shocked' and as far as I know nobody is particulary unhappy. You really do have a vivid imagination.

jack

THATS WHAT HE CALLS IT!!!!!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Nobody is 'shocked' and as far as I know nobody is particulary unhappy. You really do have a vivid imagination.

Dual; Off the board said:
Ok, so the situation in the Badlands has changed. Dirk is a permanent mod and the republic got abolished, leaving the DLP remnants as rebels once again. Since the scene's shifted, you want to make common cause against the monarchists?

Yeah, that sounds happy.

jack

any port in a storm for the House Doctor LOL