Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now it's time for a segment called REALLY?!?! With Seth and Amy!

It sounds like he's having some fun like the rest of us are. Fuck. You've been here HOW long and I know him better than you.

REALLY Badlands, Really? You left DIRK PUNK in charge, and you don't like the way things are going? REALLY? You know, I had a chicken coop, then I left a fox in charge of it! That didn't turn out well either!

And really? The guy spends all day debating the merits of Star Trek vs Star Wars! Could you not find ANYONE COOLER to do the job? Was URKEL not in town? Really?

Really Dirk, Really? A bucket of paint has more personality than this guy, more brains to! What's next? Aquachaonga becomes a admin? REALLY?

And REALLY Badlands, he got rid of the SPAMSTITUTION? Really? Really. I hope they don't get rid of other wonderful things, like AIDS, TAX, and reality TV. That would just make me cry!

Really Badlands, don't you think we get the government we deserve? We've had 2 Bushes and a Clinton in office in the last 20 years, and we saw what a great job they did! Really? Didn't think a libertarian Ayn Rand nut would make like Caesar or Palpatine if given the slightest bit of power? REALLY??!?!

seth_meyers1.jpg

facepalmhy2.gif
facepalmhy2.gif
facepalmhy2.gif
facepalmhy2.gif

I love it when posters like Jeff post OVER AND OVER AND OVER how they don't give a shit.

LOL me too...

You-were-going-to-vote-for-that-guy. ^ Falconarg.

kylesouthpark.gif

I'm not done with you yet Pickle. I have a whole bunch of "REALLYS" for you, but I just started watching this really cool episode of South Park where they are TP'ing thier teachers house and I don't want to stop watching it, so I'll be back.

REALLY!