Now that I'm catching it in reruns late at night...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've come to find Scrubs a lot less funny than when I first saw it. Less funny, and rather annoying, really.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
You too???

I used to think it was epic, but now on Comedy central, I watch it and I'm thinking why was I laughing at this?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I haven't seen it for a while, but I do think it can come across as everyone knowing how good they are and consequently not actually being so good after all.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It depends how long you can tolerate Zach Braff's face for, I think.

Mirah

I love you
I didn't like it then.

I suddenly feel so cool now. OMG

I hope I don't watch it tomorrow and laugh my ass off.

I won't watch it tomorrow. I might, I mean I could, but I won't, I mean I hope I am not even in front of a television or anything tomorrow if I can help it.

CaptainWacky

What happened to Pepper Steiger after Scrubs was cancelled?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I first watched it in Italy. I prefer it in dubbed Italian versus the english version. Somehow the jokes were funnier when it wasn't Braff's voice. I still think whatserface (the Elliot actress) was hideous. They kept trying to pass her off as hot, but being as bony as she is… no thanks. It had some awesome moments, but most were eclipsed by how bad it was. Especially during a time that musical numbers were big in sitcoms. The show managed to be a cliched cliche. Mcginly was the only real actor on the show.

In my recent Highlander binge, it was fun watching a young Mcginly get killed in the second movie. Played a quality early 90's corporate villain.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
There were a couple of hugely popular shows I tried watching after the fact and I only made it through a few episodes before losing interest. Scrubs was one and that one with Terri Hatcher was another... I can't even remember the name of it and I'm too lazy to look it up. Oh yeah, Desperate Housewives, right? I guess I just didn't 'get' it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
^ Desperate Housewives was trivial bullshit IMO. Same as Grey's Anatomy, ER, NYPD Blue, Friends, Seinfeld (I'm gonna catch a raft of shit for disliking Seinfeld, bit it really isn't all that funny and Jerry is as annoying as Braff), and a litany of other disposable sitcoms and primetime dramas. Actually, the only difference I find between primetime dramas and midday soaps are their budgets. Same acting potential and same hit-or-miss writing (mostly miss).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Fellow Seinfeld hater here. But I like a lot of that other pablum.

It's like McDonalds. Everyone eats it whether they say they do or not.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I like Braff outside of Scrubs, especially in Garden State. I guess I like broody, mentally fucked up men better than hyperactive, overimaginative ones.

Well, there is one exception, but yeah.

CaptainWacky

I HATE EVERY POPULAR TV SHOW EVER AND ONLY EVER WATCHED OBSCURE GERMAN SOCK-BASED DRAMA "THE DRAMATIC SOCKS" AND EVEN THAT WAS ONLY GOOD FOR THE FIRST EIGHT EPISODES BEFORE THEY JUMPED THE SHARK BY HAVING AN ODD SOCK APPEAR.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I HATE EVERY POPULAR TV SHOW EVER AND ONLY EVER WATCHED OBSCURE GERMAN SOCK-BASED DRAMA "THE DRAMATIC SOCKS" AND EVEN THAT WAS ONLY GOOD FOR THE FIRST EIGHT EPISODES BEFORE THEY JUMPED THE SHARK BY HAVING AN ODD SOCK APPEAR.

You haven't truly watched "The Dramatic Socks" until you've seen it in the original Hungarian.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HUNGARY ALSO GAVE US THE BEL AMI VERSION: "THE SOCKS COME OFF" RAWR.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Don't hate Seinfeld, but I'm not a fan of it either by any means.

I think you're among friends on the Seinfeld thing.

CaptainWacky

I loved Seinfeld.