[NSFW]Where We Request...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
...nude or semi-nude pics of Ilyanna. Post here if you agree.

Show 'em Babe.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well let's let the lady speak for herself here, okay Sir Cockblock?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well let's let the lady speak for herself here, okay Sir Cockblock?

I'm not cockblocking. I said as much that I wouldn't mind seeing the nudie pics myself. I was merely stating the facts that your chances are slim to none that she would comply with your request.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
How the fuck would you know what the chances are? Is that what your magic 8-Ball told you?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Ah... the male "good friend."

AKA the Cockblock.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
...nude or semi-nude pics of Ilyanna. Post here if you agree.

Show 'em Babe.

So despite the fact that the majority of TK apparently doesn't want to see nudes/seminudes of me (you assholes), I just spent 3 hours to take a decent picture of my undressed, lithe and lissom body, but obviously, my stupid camera is broken: for some strange, unfathomable reason, it just isn't capable to capture the sheer beauty of my Charlize-Theron-like filmstar features that I love to spend hours looking at in the mirror, but instead shows me the average 40+ years-old body of someone I swear can not be me by any stretch of the imagination! :(

So until I figure out how to properly photoshop replace that broken lens in my camera, I, indeed, see myself unable to meet your most flattering and much appreciated request.

Here, have a super cute picture of a kitten instead:

8070.imgcache.jpg

I wouldn't object to seeing pics of Ily, but I seriously doubt she'll comply with your request.

Ily is fun and flirty, not dumb and dirty.

:love:

*gasp* missmanners, you... TROLL!!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well let us know when you're ready.