***NUDE*** celebrities

peter-lupus.jpg

Peter Lupus, best known for his role on the original TV series Mission: Impossible.

Lupus is also famous for being one of the first well-known actors to completely take it off for Playgirl; he appeared in the April 1974 edition. If you have access to this magazine, or a copy thereof, I highly recommend it. There are still a few images of Lupus floating around out there in cyberspace; unfortunately I will not be posting any of those here (just do a Google image search with safe mode turned off).

Lupus has a handsome face, a nice smile, and a great body to boot. I'm not going to mention that he is also -- well, how shall I put this? -- (ooops!).
peter_lupus.jpg

Click below for the full monty...
http://blackdogue.net/Playgirl/PeterLupus/PeterLupus.html

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Henoch, you should've seen this guy that came in to the office just as I was leaving work. He was all dirty like a construction worker and all muscle through the shoulders, chest, and back. I think I went slack jawed and was drooling as I walked by. He smiled and rippled those muscles too. I may be too old for him, but dang, I'd consider being his sugar mama cougar.

Henoch, you should've seen this guy that came in to the office just as I was leaving work. He was all dirty like a construction worker and all muscle through the shoulders, chest, and back. I think I went slack jawed and was drooling as I walked by. He smiled and rippled those muscles too. I may be too old for him, but dang, I'd consider being his sugar mama cougar.

Dirty with muscles you say??

Too bad u didn't rub up against him, by accident of course. ;)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dirty with muscles you say??

Too bad u didn't rub up against him, by accident of course. ;)

Its age you know. Five years ago I'd have been all over him and he'd have liked it ... a lot.