NUMBER_6!!

JillianBacardi

Guess what happens when you take decent, hardworking people and try to ruin their lives???? You get people like me who don't trust government officials anymore. You get people like me who have NO respect for you people. You get people like me who become angry at what you try to do to us.

There will be a revolution someday because this political/government corruption has gone on too long and is too deep to stop. Eventually, after you MAKE enough people criminals, the people who pay your salaries will rise up and say

NO MORE You will not do this to us anymore. We hire you, not the other way around. If this was the private sector, all you bastards would be fired and would have a hard time finding another job.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
I do work in the private sector. I teach at a private university.

JillianBacardi

THE ONE TIME I NEEDED THE SYSTEM, IT FAILED ME AS MISERABLY AS ANY FAILURE I HAVE SEEN. THE ONE TIME I ASKED LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR HELP, THEY FAILED ME LIKE THE POLITICAL FAILURES THEY ARE.

I AM THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO COSTA RICA. I WILL NOT LIVE IN A POLICE STATE WHEREBY CORRUPTION RUNS RAMPANT IN EVERY LEVEL OF POLITICAL, JUDICIAL, LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICE.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS.

Tyrant

Oh?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
you are sad

Tyrant

Hello, my Nyholm.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
So, this was Jillian?

She looks like she could have been funny, in small doses.

Tyrant

Browse some of her threads here. ;)

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
You all scared me for a second there. I thouhgt by seeing her name up there that she was back.

don't DOOO that!
sheesh.

Tyrant

What's with this oh-my-god-i'll-piss-my-pants-because-she-can-harm-me-across-the-internet nonsense?

Tyrant

!

Tyrant

jack

It's like a Mandarin or something.

jack

Messenger said:
What's with this oh-my-god-i'll-piss-my-pants-because-she-can-harm-me-across-the-internet nonsense?

I don't know about that. But Skans showed how getting personal info can be dangerous. Hellman for example, when he gets bored has been known to invade other people's real life privacy. He's paying that price as we speak.

Jillian's plain entertainingly batshit CIA gravy certifiable. Just don't give her any RL info, or make up shit like I do :D

Rov_is_a_Fag

jack said:
I don't know about that. But Skans showed how getting personal info can be dangerous. Hellman for example, when he gets bored has been known to invade other people's real life privacy. He's paying that price as we speak.

Here is a little fyi for ya Jack............not only was my privacy violated, I had a criminal charge FORGED on me - Fraud by wire; I had a false criminal charge brought against me for trolling on a TROLL board.

jack said:
Jillian's plain entertainingly batshit CIA gravy certifiable. Just don't give her any RL info, or make up shit like I do :D

CIA agents aren't the only people who are crazy..........I have heard the FBI in this city are some of the most certifiable going. As far as RL info.........it took me a while, but I have the real life identities of all the people involved in the crimes commissioned against me............guess what?? they are here in Austin. YEP.

Paying the price.............I have paid a very BIG price for someone who didn't aid/abet or commit crimes. I have lost almost everything I own because of it so take your self-righteous bullshit to someone who gives a rats ass. I think the whole bunch of you are dirty with the exception of DarthSikle.

The one person I am going to NAIL to the wall...............Dawn Brown, ColdwellBanker realtor. I have it all on her, I can charge her criminally and then file a civil lawsuit against her. She will rat Jack out then I will sue him.

She has already ratted out Jeanine McNaught, Mike Davis, Steve, Jonathan (I still haven't figured out how Jonathan got pulled into this), her big-ass lesbian sister, the FAG I met at her birthday party, I didn't know the military was involved until she pulled her LAST stunt.

One thing is for sure..............these people know how to TORTURE others..........they do it for sport and profit.

Rov_is_a_Fag

What I will never understand is why a man with a Ph.D. in Engineering.......fiber optics, highly specialized.........a man who speaks four languages fluently (CIA), who works for IBM.........would be so fucking stupid to forge a criminal charge on someone he doesn't even know.

That one baffles the hell out of me. Why would you risk your career like that?? I mean...........I am just a "little" person who is easily squashed..........he, on the other hand, has a lot more to lose than I could ever think about losing. Hell..........if I have to dig ditches for a living, far be if from me not to as long as I am physically able. He probably couldn't imagine himself in a position like that.

Same goes for the sleaze Jean.

Rov_is_a_Fag

STORY FOR THE DAY

Several years ago my sister was visiting from AZ and we had partied a lot the night before so we were hungover. We tried to keep up with the General and since he is 6'4 and outweighs me by 150+lbs you can imagine how I felt the next day.
My ex's nephew, Conway Twitty's grandson, stopped by for a visit that day and everyone was sitting around catching up, then Ryan decided he would pull out his guitar because he was going to follow in his grandfathers footsteps. My sister and I are laying on the floor all hungover thinking I hope he doesn't sing to loud while he plays and you know how guys spread their legs apart and have their elbows on their knees while they are sitting playing the guitar?? well.........I happened to have a birds eye view of his crotch.......up his shorts and for the love of GOD I thought.................OMG!!!!!! am I the only person who see's this??? Keep in mind Ryan is the runt of the bunch..........maybe 5'7 if that. I was fascinated, my eyes kept going back to his crotch and finally I couldn't take it anymore..............I got up and went to the kitchen. Later on, my sister and I decided to make a beer run because the General needed to drink some more so when we were in the car my sister said very innocently......"Ryan is a handsome boy"...............and I said........."you ain't kidding!.......he looks like his dad only he is short." Then she said......."he is very good with the guitar" and I said............."I couldn't even hear a damn thing he played because I couldn't help but notice that damn BIGASS bulge in his pants!!!"..........at which point my sister busted out laughing and said......"I saw it too!!" and I was like.........."oh yeah........you were on the floor beside me!! DAMN!!! IS THAT BOY PACKING SOME HEAT OR WHAT??????"