Oblivion

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I finally installed it after almost two years! OMG CAPTAIN PICARD DIED! It's really a nice looking game so far. I ALREADY WENT TO JAIL :rwmad:

If I disappear you know what happened. (I DIED)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Every time I start playing this I spend more time making my character look wierd than I do actually playing the game as by the time I've leveled up my non-combat skills all the enemies have levelled up so they can kill me in about two hits and I die all the time.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My favorite thing about playing a game is the fighting, so I always go looking for enemies. I haven't leveled up yet, though. OH AND I HAVE A HORSE. Not as fun to ride as in Zelda. I think I might just leave the horse at the priory and come back for it some other time.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Lord Bloomington was the mightiest knight in the land

But he did not like fire.

So ends the saga of Lord Bloomington...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well no one likes fire.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Dont forget to download the nudity patch for when you strip your fallen enemies.

whisky

Boobie inspector
started playing this again today, I guess it was more fun in god mode, some of the follow the bad guy missions are tedious in the extreme.

I think the upcoming console-based ST game looks like it could be fun. It's supposed to be fast-paced ship fighting (which really doesn't sound super ST to me)... Can't find the title at the moment.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I want that game where you get to touch girls' bums

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just finished the 1st part of the main quest, well there are lots of little parts, but I just closed an oblivion gate. I've got some daedra hearts and shit!

Oblivion is much easier than Morrowind, which makes it nice in the beginning but I've figured out the controls so now enemies that should kick my ass a little die way to easy. There are things I like about Oblivion more, like how the compass and map work to let you know where you should go in whichever quest you choose to do at the time. Alchemy seems a lot easier.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I am at the same stage as you, although I did a few side quests first before I went to go find Martin.