Occupy Troll Kingdom

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
All right. Starting an occupy moment here.

I need the people's microphone please.

We want......something!!!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
...and Lots of it! And RIGHT NOW!

:rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ironic. TK was originally hatched from a sort of Occupy TrekBBS movement...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut the fuck up, all of you.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Jack, you know every decent protest movement must also have scores of middle-aged squares who just don't get it...

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Jack jack jack

The Question

Eternal
You can't have the people's microphone -- none of us can, it's the people's.

Of course, that's why "the people's" anything fails -- there's about a fifteen minute period where anything belongs to "the people" before a small group of "the people" bogart everything, and then you're either right back where you started or way, way worse off than you were before.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
You can't have the people's microphone -- none of us can, it's the people's.

Of course, that's why "the people's" anything fails -- there's about a fifteen minute period where anything belongs to "the people" before a small group of "the people" bogart everything, and then you're either right back where you started or way, way worse off than you were before.

Indeed, the jackanapes have already begun the profit making:

In recent weeks, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has received a spate of applications from enterprising merchandisers, lawyer and others seeking to win exclusive commercial rights to such phrases as "We are the 99 percent," ''Occupy" and "Occupy DC 2012."

Occupy protests inspires T-shirts, trademark bids - Yahoo! News

The Question

Eternal
My stinkin'-ass cat! It's 47 degrees outside -- now for most places, that's nothin', but for Arizona, that's cold! Damn cat wants in, then wants out, then wants in, then wants out, then wants in, then etc etc etc! Stupid goddamn cat!