Official karma whoring thread v3.176

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I thought she was Jewish. But I have a whole new appreciation for Wacky now.

Not like an attachment or anything. Just sort of an approving nod from over here.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I feel like maybe Smith wasn't being entirely honest, but yeah I suppose that's true.

Does she tend to appear? Because if so, she might actually be Jesus. And after that horrible Black Swan movie, that'd be kind of weird.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I've never seen it. All I know is that she has perfect eyebrows, and that's a huge indication that there's something supernatural about her imo.

Shit, I think we're not karmawhoring anymore. Err, we were karmawhoring at one time, right?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^Plus Mila Kunis rubbed one off on her with her mouth on camera, and that's only a good thing.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I've never seen it. All I know is that she has perfect eyebrows, and that's a huge indication that there's something supernatural about her imo.

Shit, I think we're not karmawhoring anymore. Err, we were karmawhoring at one time, right?

Didn't she carry a book around on the red carpet sometime back. What a maroon.

Remember when putting someone back on topic was a crack and lash type deal. Now it's like walking an old man down a hallway.

"Don't bump your elbows on the handrail honey. There you go."

"SOMEONE STOLE MY CAR! WHO STOLE MY GODDAMN CAR?"

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
:rofl:

It's a Badlands thread. The Badlands are mine. Do what thou wilt as long as it pleaseth me shall be the whole of the law.

^Plus Mila Kunis rubbed one off on her with her mouth on camera, and that's only a good thing.

So you're saying I should watch Black Swan after all, huh?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Here's Black Swan in a sentence -

My life is so horrible because I'm so perfect and everyone expects so much from me and I'm so gifted and beautiful so I'm going to allow myself the LUXURY of being crazy because I deserve it.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Worse.

Maybe I just didn't get it. Mila getting all licky and shit is fun to be sure. Hotter in Max Payne though.

Anyways, point is I don't always get it.

I watched Oh Brother, Where Art Thou at least five times before I read somewhere that it's a modern re-imagining of Homer's Odyssey. I never even noticed.

I almost never know what's going on.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I watched Oh Brother, Where Art Thou at least five times before I read somewhere that it's a modern re-imagining of Homer's Odyssey. I never even noticed.

Oh, that's what it.... oh. Yeah, I totally see that now that you... mention...it.

I almost never know what's going on.

It's ok, honey. That's Marvel/DC Comics adaptations are made for.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
See? That's what I mean - I had no idea Odyssey was Marvel.

I used to take a more confrontational position to the fact that I don't know what's going on. I've since become more amicable to the idea.

Sometimes I try to imagine the horror if women were to start telling the truth.

No thanks.

Or was it DC? What's the difference?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Speaking of not know what's going on - After I stopped by Stormfront (when I was trying to find a place to hang my hat and I think they might be racists), I visited a beard forum and read around. As you might imagine it's a board by bearded men for bearded men.

Now, let me tell you - I don't use the word faggotry very often. Not because I'm above such terms, but because it's over-used, ineffectual and, apparently, entirely misunderstood.

Now I know the meaning of the term. Faggotry is what's going on at beard-centric forums. Deep, disturbing and yet to brought out into the light of day faggotry of the highest, or maybe lowest order.

I know this. And even though I know this, I'm SURE I'm not entirely privy to what the hell is going on over there.

I didn't register.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
@ 'Gear
I could have told you, but you so rarely listen to me, anyway...
Did they have a photo gallery? I bet they did.

@Neon - so what you are saying here is that Jesus might have been acting?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh please. He was seen strolling around on some street or other just a few days after his so-called death.