Official Troll Kingdom Star Wars Viewing Order Thread

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
Because it's probably not been talked about enough here (not that I checked, I'm too lazy), let's discuss our preferred or even hypothetical Star Wars viewing orders.

When ROTS debuted, I watched TPM, AOTC, went see ROTS, then watched ANH, TESB, ROTJ. That was fine as someone who grew up watching the original films hundreds of times each.

My new preferred viewing order is OT and then ROTS. I see no use for TPM or AOTC, since everything Ben Kenobi refers to in ANH is fleshed out in ROTS.

HOWEVER...it occurred to me yesterday that an interesting way to watch all six films would be to use a "mirror" approach. In other words:

ANH/TPM
TESB/AOTC
ROTS/ROTJ

Pairing the films like this actually does a nice job of reflecting certain storylines and themes, as well as preserving the big reveal in TESB, in that Vader could still be another Jedi separate from Skywalker.

Thoughts?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I see you still haven't got the hang of not spacing out your duals' reappearances so that it isn't patently obvious that they're operated by the same person.

Try again, better luck in six months?

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
I see you still haven't got the hang of not spacing out your duals' reappearances so that it isn't patently obvious that they're operated by the same person.

Try again, better luck in six months?

Not sure what you're talking about.

How about the topic at hand, Part Douche?