oh how I love you Jibbles

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think it is a good thing that she loves someone. It is sad that the love is not returned. That is often the case though.

o0Battery0o

Banned
I'm sorry Jibbles

I have developed feeling for Jason... whoever he is

I am loyal and so will love only him until at least tomorrow.

have fun playing with fat bitches and retard old pedos

The Question

Eternal
DRBL DRBL DRBL DRBL

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I'm sorry Jibbles

I have developed feeling for Jason... whoever he is

I am loyal and so will love only him until at least tomorrow.

have fun playing with fat bitches and retard old pedos

'Jason' is supposedly a 15 year old boy from Florida. Which would make you the pedo, pedo

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Do you know Jason do you?

How do you know this 15 year old boy you speak of? Do tell.

Falglerchat - the entity you are now hopelessly infatuated with - frequently claims he is a 15 year old boy.

In reality he is a 65 year old Redneck (likely HIV+) named
Patrick Mannix

either way you're screwed. Unless you like that type of thing

o0Battery0o

Banned
Falglerchat - the entity you are now hopelessly infatuated with - frequently claims he is a 15 year old boy.

In reality he is a 65 year old Redneck (likely HIV+) named
Patrick Mannix

either way you're screwed. Unless you like that type of thing
*yawn*

heard it all before

Are you trying to out teenagers on the internet?

Just to be clear what your point is.....

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
outing an old man who masquerades as a teenager on the internet in order to attract other teenagers is a GOOD thing.

I should win a good citizen award

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
[YOUTUBE]Vd0zduRDa6w[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Good job, Batty. You actually have me applauding OnyxOverdrive.

Just took a peek at RC. Are you all really so dull that every thread has to be about Jack? Granted, he can be charming, entertaining, flat out crazy - but every freaking thread? Don't any of you go out to dinner, see a movie, go bowling, buy new shoes or something? Ever? OMG. None of you have any woman power at all. You're making me sick. Get out of your chair, pull down those heavy blankets and plastic bags covering your windows, let some sunshine in. Take a bath and put on clean clothes. Brush your teeth and go outside. Go to Boston Market and get a baked chicken dinner with the sweet potato casserole and cornbread. Then, take a walk in the park and feed some ducks. See if you can get your eyes to focus on something further away than three feet. Inhale. Move your arms and legs. Exhale. Bend down and touch your toes. Get some blood flowing back up to your brain. Quick. Before you die of stagnation.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Good job, Batty. You actually have me applauding OnyxOverdrive.

Just took a peek at RC. Are you all really so dull that every thread has to be about Jack? Granted, he can be charming, entertaining, flat out crazy - but every freaking thread? Don't any of you go out to dinner, see a movie, go bowling, buy new shoes or something? Ever? OMG. None of you have any woman power at all. You're making me sick. Get out of your chair, pull down those heavy blankets and plastic bags covering your windows, let some sunshine in. Take a bath and put on clean clothes. Brush your teeth and go outside. Go to Boston Market and get a baked chicken dinner with the sweet potato casserole and cornbread. Then, take a walk in the park and feed some ducks. See if you can get your eyes to focus on something further away than three feet. Inhale. Move your arms and legs. Exhale. Bend down and touch your toes. Get some blood flowing back up to your brain. Quick. Before you die of stagnation.

jack

RC is quite a shit hole. Pretty sure that's why she's comfy there. Ding posts there too, as "Comics Fan".

Sad, but true.

It is sad isn't it? Watching one sad old man obsess over the same person time and again. I wonder if he got his house at the Jersey Shore yet?

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
So is this repetitive and obsessive posting considered trolling? I really didn't think Battery was that bad at first but her need to post about some great online love affair in every thread in every forum got old real fast. Who could enjoy such a limited conversation?

jack

It is sad isn't it? Watching one sad old man obsess over the same person time and again. I wonder if he got his house at the Jersey Shore yet?

He's a very sad, very old man. Wait til Ding! discovers who he's been sleeping around with.

jack

So is this repetitive and obsessive posting considered trolling? I really didn't think Battery was that bad at first but her need to post about some great online love affair in every thread in every forum got old real fast. Who could enjoy such a limited conversation?

That's her troll.

She's pissed at me because, well when you come at me bro I tend to give as well as take. She no likee that.

She had 100k plus posts at the eminem boards before they locked her out. Some of her posts were pages long with this rambling bullshit drivel. But it was the same thing. She loved eminem and was going to have his babies.