OH SHIT

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I accidentally marked everything on the board as Read.

WITH NOTHING DISPLAYED ON THE NEW POSTS PAGE, I AM TRULY LOST.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh shit. Now what are you going to do?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have to actually SCROLL DOWN the individual forums and READ the titles, for at least 2 days.

Fuck that noise.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You. Have. Missed. NOTHING.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SO FAR!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, not much really. But when you're a bored and restless hermit, and there's nothing going on at Gawker or your own board, these things start getting in your craw.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Speaking of shit, I think its going to hit the fan at work.

Two people that go out with each other at work have had a very public break up on facebook and someone else at work has been implicated in the breakup.

When will people learn that you dont shit where you eat?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!
POW RIGHT IN DA KISSER!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol quick do a screen capture of the breakup before someone erases it. Public stupidity deserves immortality!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also, when will people learn not to add co-workers and bosses as Facebook friends, so that they can tell when you're idly surfing at work?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Cant access facebook at work, or a bunch of other sites, of course those on better wages than me still go on on their iphones, but I dont have that sort of disposable income, my mobile phone is a stone slab with a bird in it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If you can access Yahoo email at work, you can see what is on your FB and post to it as well. You can't see the pictures but you can read the text.

But, be mindful - the Quon case was handed down on June 17th which sheds some light on how the Supreme Court will rule on expectations of privacy in the workplace. If there is a policy in place and the employee has been told there is a policy, then there is no expectation of privacy. So, watch what you post. It is the time of Big Brother.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
It doesn't matter how the Supreme Court rules here; it won't affect whisky save for discussion material.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jesus, could you split a hair any fucking finer?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jesus, could you split a hair any fucking finer?

Not and be in Carolina in the morning.

Did you read the Quon decision? Cracks me up that that the Supreme Court was freaking chicken to address the issues presented regarding privacy and stood on the reasonable search issue. Not that I don't agree with them but this was an opportunity to get some direction to answer some questions.