Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, you TW rascals

You seem to be pretty upset at something that wasn't even addressed at you. Indeed, TK is a bit over your heads, as you have shown.

Fuck off.

Scarlett O'Hara said:
I wasn't aware that your existence was even worth mentioning...

Me? Why I have been nothing but professional since my arrival. I did find it rather disenchanting that the Owner/Operator here sent the "Landed Gentry" and the "Rabble" to greet his Peer. At least someone from the "Nobility" would have been nice.

I seriously suggest you return to your "Manor" and the few "Serfs" you oversee, and ask one of the "Feudal Lords" with a little better "Peerage" to address me next time.
CUNT

Messenger said:
I seriously suggest leaving, before we make you cry. These aren't your kiddie fora, and you as trolls are out of your league here.

Ahh how scary, the little poofter trying to talk tough.
There is nothing you can say that has not been said to us before. We have been called worse things by persons who are way better than you.
I will give it to you that we are out of our league here, considering you are way beneath us you should be thankful we even give you the time of day.

I hate you said:
There is nothing you can say that has not been said to us before. We have been called worse things by persons who are way better than you.
I will give it to you that we are out of our league here, considering you are way beneath us you should be thankful we even give you the time of day.

Is that English?

I hate you said:
You're a tinypenisheadman!

If you say so. ;)

I hate you said:
Ahh how scary, the little poofter trying to talk tough..

I bet you are.

I hate you said:
There is nothing you can say that has not been said to us before.

I bet you eat Edna Bambricks used tampons raw.

I hate you said:
We have been called worse things by persons who are way better than you.

I bet you have and Cindybin doesnt count, only she thinks she is better than us.

I hate you said:

You can tell time now. You owe Kermit big time!

Scarlett O'Hara said:
"Fuck Off" & "CUNT"?

It looks like the two teenage sockfuckers "Gothenger" and "Gayblade" got a button pushed!
Nope, just resorting to your methods
trollwarssnoopd said:
fucking losersz
CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT