OK.. Now that Summers finally coming to an end..

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
.. The Holiday season will soon be upon us. I asked a friend of mines what his plans were for this years Halloween season. Guy tell me his plans are to ride around setting Bums on Fire, then dress as a construction contractor, pick up illegal aliens at various construction sites with the promise of work, then drive them straight to the immigration office.

If I could get away with this, my thoughts were more along sneaking up on women from behind, pull their bra straps, let it snap back then run. That along, with ringing doorbells relentlessly, then flee. :)

What are you guys plans? :twisted:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
my thoughts were more along sneaking up on women from behind, pull their bra straps, let it snap back then run.

Yeah that was stupid even in seventh grade when all the other boys did it. As an adult that's just plain creepy/pervy.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Yeah that was stupid even in seventh grade when all the other boys did it. As an adult that's just plain creepy/pervy.

That all depends on who you attack. Attacking the young one's would indeed be a bit pervy (and illegal) so they I'd stay away from. It would be more fun with the old fat ones because they can't run as fast! ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That all depends on who you attack. Attacking the young one would indeed be a bit pervy (and illegal) so they I'd stay away from. It would be more fun with the old fat ones because that cant run as fast! ;)

No wonder your imaginary wife is so angry with you all the time.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
1928.imgcache.gif

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That all depends on who you attack. Attacking the young one's would indeed be a bit pervy (and illegal) so they I'd stay away from. It would be more fun with the old fat ones because they can't run as fast! ;)

You obviously haven't seen the videos of the older women knocking the crap out of thieves and purse snatches and other assorted criminals. It appears to be the fad these days.

jack

Is that like Bum Fighting, Wheeze style?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
[YOUTUBE]s2PlcyteQi0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rSPQKwEJcn4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZGBWwwFQQ4Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xB7iz1HTh9U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
She's going to shoot him in his toodles.

jack

WOW! You're not trolled too fucking much, are you Pig Princess?