Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

omar declare election !

Omar

Sharif
tiym of rule bi' reyning partiy is at konstitotianal end .

election held 7 Maiye in infidel year 2009, 1430 in caelander of Faithful

all nominations moust biy post in thread befoerhahnd

mod will sticky thread please

-candidate omar

I'd be remise in my duties as The People's Dual if I didn't nominate the popular favourite, the controversial and, perhaps, reviled character in the ranks of the citisens of our great Badlands, and so it is that I find myself raising Falconarg, the most worthy husband of Falcy Girl, to the competition here for the purple. Who shall prevail? Omar, Sharif of Someplace in Egypt, Falconarg, He Who Runs This Place, Yub, of The Duck, Loktar, He Who Shall Not Be Called loktar, Pickle, Prince of the Gutters or another of the Holy Trinity? I don't know, but I do know that I'll be staying tuned throughout what promises to be a riveting election cycle!

~D.

You already nominated my Falcy!! LOL now who will i pick;)

ummm.. that Gagh guy's cute LOL!

have you seen falcy recently? he hasnt come home for the last few days. ='(

He should be on his way to Korea by now, at least that's where I send the crate I boxed him up in.

We shall not be ruled by the likes of you, Omar! I nominate Love Child to continue her reign as moderator.

We shall not be ruled by the likes of you, Omar! I nominate Love Child to continue her reign as moderator.

Unconstitutional, and she's still got half her term left.

;)
d

(However, any of her duals can be nominated.)

I do not believe Love Child's duals can be nominated. Besides, why would I want the job all to myself?
Can we have a translator for Omar? I do not understand his posts.

I do not believe Love Child's duals can be nominated. Besides, why would I want the job all to myself?
Can we have a translator for Omar? I do not understand his posts.

Perhaps I, the legendary Thesaurus, brother of Spellcheck, may be of some assistance, my lady. It seems apparent to me that our comrade, Omar, meant to say:

The time of rule of the reigning party is coming to its constitutional end.

There will be an election held on 9 May, 2009, 1430 in the Islamic calendar.

All nominations must be posted in this thread prior to the beginning of the election.

Would a mod sticky this announcement, please?

Yours Truly,
-Candidate Omar

I nominate Douche Pukehole for mod. If he cannot run, I nominate Dark Pickle, if Dark Pickle can no run I nominate Dork Lord.