OMFG!

Mandi

I just found out that there has been a shooting in Prarie City, which is like 42 miles from me. Five people shot. This is not good, I have friends and family there, and I can't find anything on the goddamned news! I hate being in the boonies, cause when important shit happens you can never get information! So I won't hear anything about it until tonight on the Portland news...shit shit shit!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You can't phone your friends and family? Hope everything's okay.

Mandi

my friends are still all in school, and my family moved, and I don't have their new number yet.....dammit!

Mandi

well, I just called my dad. My aunt and uncle (thank god) aren't there, they're in Mississippi with FEMA...but I still have a cousin and her kids.....this is gonna suck since I know almost everyone in that town.....

Mirah

I love you
Wow, I hate shootings, unfortunately, happens here all the time-
Its like a daily thing sometimes,
I'm not trying to minimize it-I'm just saying I relate,
Sometimes we hear gunshots at night-don't know if someone is just unloading a weapon
in the air, or if we should duck, or call the cops.
Scary.

Mandi

nothing on the news yet.....i'll probably have to wait until the ten o'clock news:(

CaptainWacky

I'M SURE THEY'LL BE FINE.

Mandi

Alright, i've got me some info now...apparently it wasn't in town....five hunters were staying out in a cabin that they didn't have permission to be at. The owner came out, they got into a fight, and the cabin owner shot the five hunters. Then went and flagged down a forest service rig, and told him he'd just shot five guys....no word on there condition. Apparently they are all from out of town.

*sigh of relief*

Mandi

The moral of this story: If you are going to stay in someones cabin or hunt on theur property in Eastern Oregon, ask or you'll get shot!

Mirah

I love you
Miranda said:
The moral of this story: If you are going to stay in someones cabin or hunt on theur property in Eastern Oregon, ask or you'll get shot!

Thats fucking crazy! There were kids who were egging houses and got shot by someones house they egged.
Its no fun anymore. :mad:

Mandi

There has to be more to this story though, I mean he just shoots them. They weren't even pack their rifles. Fishy fishy....

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Yeah, one dude shoots 5 guys and he comes out untouched? Weird.

Goat

wolverines ate my mother
maybe it was jean claude van damme?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OH NO - WHAT WILL WE DO CAPTAIN MAINWARING DON'T TELL HIM PIKE OMFG DELBOY FELL THROUGH THE SERVING HATCH.

CaptainWacky

Reminds me of when Kerry Bishop was shot by duckhunters.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I bet you didn't spot THE POPE hiding in the reeds with one of those duck calling whistlers just to get Kerry Mangel shot to death.

CaptainWacky

Can't say that I do: maybe Sky should track the pope down (where could he be!?) and ride his baloney pony TO DEATH!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Maybe Harold will get combat gear on, gather a group of grizzled former commandos, and track THE POPE like Arnie did in THE POPE-PREDATOR?