OMG! I think I found the real Jillian!

Friday

Bazinga!
So I was debating the new healthcare plan on my friend's Facebook page, and one of her friends decides to chime in with her two cents.

I LMAO when I read it, because it's soooo Jillian! Here it is:

"anything that brings hope to millions of people who have no hope.............................. and I refuse to get sucked into this argument "DEARIE". I have no blinders and I am very very self educated. so complain on............. by yourselves. "that is why you fail"....."

:lol: ;)

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
"anything that brings hope to millions of people who have no hope.............................

i dunno who jillian is but the statement "those who have no hope" when they're living in the most prosperous nation on the planet just makes me think your friend's friend is a fucking idiot.

Friday

Bazinga!
That she is...

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
So I was debating the new healthcare plan on my friend's Facebook page, and one of her friends decides to chime in with her two cents.

I LMAO when I read it, because it's soooo Jillian! Here it is:

"anything that brings hope to millions of people who have no hope.............................. and I refuse to get sucked into this argument "DEARIE". I have no blinders and I am very very self educated. so complain on............. by yourselves. "that is why you fail"....."

:lol: ;)

Did you ask if it was Jillian?

Friday

Bazinga!
LOL I didn't have the guts. She already thinks I'm unhinged because I gave her the full TK treatment while debating with her. I would tho, if we didn't have a friend in common.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Y did u unfriend me Friday?

Friday

Bazinga!
If you're talking Facebook, it's because I don't know who you are...

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I'm SuN!!!!!!

Besides, if you didnt know who i was, y didnt u just check my facebook>?
Add only to defriend :O:O:O:O:O:O:O!!!

I exprected moar from u friday, rly i did :(

Friday

Bazinga!
I know who you are, but I don't know the real person behind the name. I checked your page, but it didn't give me any clues to your RL identity.

Sorry. :shrug:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
i dunno who jillian is but the statement "those who have no hope" when they're living in the most prosperous nation on the planet just makes me think your friend's friend is a fucking idiot.

I didn't know we're from China.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
LOL I didn't have the guts. She already thinks I'm unhinged because I gave her the full TK treatment while debating with her. I would tho, if we didn't have a friend in common.
I hope to gawd that when you say "she already thinks I'm unhinged" you're talking about your friend and not Jillian.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
tell her you know Brian and Eric personally.