OMG KURT ANGLE AND TEH PASO DOBLE????

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Report: Will Kurt Angle Go "Dancing?"
Date Added: May 18, 2009
Story By: Brian Cantor

"Dancing with the Stars" casting news always finds its way to the forefront of the Hollywood gossip scene, and though the show's current season has not yet completed, the rumors and discussion have already commenced.

According to TNA's Jeremy Borash, one "star" on the radar for the next season of the reality megahit is TNA pro wrestler Kurt Angle. According to an update on his Twitter, Kurt Angle was reportedly "contacted about appearing on D.W.T.S."

Given Angle's expressed desire to continue his segue into the entertainment realm, the publicity associated with an appearance on one of America's most-viewed programs should undoubtedly prove tempting--after all, it helped Stacy Keibler, who was not even the most popular Diva on WWE's roster, become a recognizable pop culture figure.

The story is nonetheless far from confirmed, and being "contacted" is hardly the same as being offered a position on the series. It will, however, prove to be an interesting story to follow as the series prepares to reveal its upcoming cast this summer.

ZOMG WACKY OUR WORLDS WILL MELT INTO ONE BEFORE ITS DONE OMGLOL

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Kurt can wrestle Bruno!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Angle's crazy enough to do it, yes. He still goes on about wanting to start a MMA career despite being over 40 and having broken his neck 83 times.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG.. have you seen Joel McHale make fun of Bruno on the Soup? Bruno came on the show not too long ago.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Hey, did this season end? The abc website is shit-they don't list updates or even show who's still in the running!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The finale is TONIGHT!

Gilles/Cheryl, Melissa/Tony and Shawn/Mark are the finalists. They did their freestyle dance and a group paso doble last night. Gilles and Shawn are virtually tied, Melissa is behind the pack.

Based on fan polls, while I want Gilles to win, I predict Shawn's fanbase will come through for her, and she will win the tacky mirror ball trophy.

In other news, Gilles has landed a guest spot on Brothers & Sisters this fall as a love interest for Sarah (Rachel Griffiths). Shawn will go back to gynmastics, and Melissa claims she will go back to Texas and avoid the apotlight for a while. We'll see.

They are rerunning last night's dance episode at 8, and then the 2-hour finale starts at 9.

Big Dick McGee

My votes:

1. Melissa
2. Shawn
3. Melissa again!

Sorry, dude, as a raging heterosexual I have to vote for one of the hot chicks to win. Shawn has a gold medal, so Melissa FTW!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
tt7flpvcrjtsazr957sw.jpg

MMMMM FRENCH TOASTY GOODNESS LOL

CaptainWacky

Would I have heard of any of them?

Big Dick McGee

TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME, MY FRIEND!
melissa-rycroft.jpg

melissa_rycroft_300

ShawnJohnson_FP2.jpg

shawn-johnson-abc.jpg

Gotta be careful with Shawn, tho'...she's only 17...*gulp!*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Would I have heard of any of them?

Probably not.

Shawn Johnson is an Olympic gymnast, so maybe her.

Gilles Marini was the guy in the Sex and the City movie who was always having sex next door to Samantha in L.A., and who invited her to join him in his outdoor shower, as his huge, pendulous schlong swung into view for about .752 seconds.

Melissa Rycroft is nobody, a former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader whose claim to fame is that, a week before the Dancing season started, she was jilted by the guy who originally picked her on The Bachelor. Meanwhile, Nancy O'Dell and Jewel were injured during the pre-show rehearsals, and ABC had to make some last-minute replacements a mere five days before the season started. They asked Melissa because her dumping got a lot of press, and because fat, batshit psycho housefraus on the internet were going crazy over her.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Kurt still hasn't been on the show.

CaptainWacky

Chris Jericho has been rumoued as appearing (he's out of wrestling at the moment.)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
BDM...Sorry, but Shawn isn't attractive to me at all.

CaptainWacky

The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.