OMG! Michael Jackson was a HOARDER!!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like he had at least a 5-car garage. Do you think he owned any cars besides a limo? Do you think he ever even got his license? Think about it, from the time he was 5 years old he's had people driving him everywhere. Why would you get a license??

He had many luxury cars and even a Harley Davidson motorcycle with a police livery.

And yes, he could drive. There is footage of him rampaging around in a sports car for a pepsi advert shoot from back in the day.

In his autobiography he says that cars are not really his thing and for that reason he never bothered getting the latest and greatest super cars since he had little to no interest in them.

His multiple limousines and tour bus were all decked out to the max inside though.

Rafterman

There's no place like home-

I will soon enough, but it will be with my eyes open until the end.:phpwink:

Loved Elvis, still the greatest at rendering a song I've ever heard. However, he was a white trash hillbilly who married a 15 year old.

Jim Morrison was my hero, a great poet who was terribly flawed. If the heroin hadn't got him the alcohol would have.

Jerry Garcia, a pure genius in more ways then one, another victim of H.

I have no problem in having this debate about the rock stars I deeply admired. I've noticed that Jacko fans simply want to ordain him without accepting or at least discussing his faults. Too each his own.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Completely untrue but if you want to believe that then go right ahead. He just died and you and a host of others seem positively giddy with happiness at the news.

You don't really seem that interested in discussing his faults you just want to rail on him as hard as possible with purile jokes and ridicule. Classy.

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
Completely untrue but if you want to believe that then go right ahead. He just died and you and a host of others seem positively giddy with happiness at the news.

You don't really seem that interested in discussing his faults you just want to rail on him as hard as possible with purile jokes and ridicule. Classy.

Frankly I'm amazed he lived as long as he did. With what he was up against it is testimony to his fortitude.

If I've been railing against anything it's been the MSM's over blown coverage.
CNN is now officially The National Enquirer Channel.

The man was a great entertainer. Does he deserve the wall to wall coverage? Not really, but that is more an indictment against our whore media then against him.