OMG Slytherin Full of Pot-heads!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Harry Potter star Jamie Waylett's 'bedroom pot farm'

By staff writers - NEWS.com.au
April 08, 2009 12:16pm

A 19-YEAR-OLD Harry Potter star has reportedly been arrested on drug charges after police raided his family home and discovered a cannabis farm in his bedroom.

The Sun reports Jamie Waylett - who has appeared as Hogwarts school bully Vincent Crabbe in all six Harry Potter films - had his Audi pulled over by police in London's Westminster after a tip-off.

Officers allegedly found eight bags of cannibis inside the vehicle.

Waylett and a fellow occupant of the car were reportedly held at the scene before police raided the Camden home he shares with his mother and three siblings.

A hydroponic farm containing ten cannabis plants, with an estimated value of £2000 ($4151) was allegedly found beside the actor’s DJ decks and a PlayStation.

A police source told The Sun: “It was a pretty significant find. We are concerned the drugs in the car were all bagged up and ready to go.

“Work now needs to be done to establish how far down the line we are towards dealing.”

Waylett was also accused of snorting cocaine in 2006.

A friend of fellow Harry Potter stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, Waylett will next appear in the soon to be released Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Time to find another fat kid! I bet he got Grint high as a kite daily...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Scandalous!!
...although what d'ya expect out of Slytherin'.....

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Doesn't he die in the final book? That's justice.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BUT NOT FROM THE SMOKE. WORD.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
On April 8th 2009, Waylett was seen buying heroin and a 'blowie' from a prostitute in South London and then injecting the heroin into his arm. Witnesses described him as being so out of it that he confused the spell "brekkie-arm amendo" for a spell that mends broken arms. "Brekkie-arm amendo" actually causes bones in the arm to go completely floppy.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I'm not surprised. The real hidden theme of all the Potter books is drugs. Even the name 'pot'ter. They are constantly taking 'magic' happy candy in the books, too.

CaptainWacky

I heard Emma Watson was "broken in" during the filming of the third movie.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She was the PRISONER OF ASS-SLAMMIN.

CaptainWacky

I seriously read that on a gossip site years ago.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
It seems rather fitting that somebody in Slytherein would be arrested on drug charges, even if it didn't happen in the books.