SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I do believe I just developed a crush on this bitch:

[YOUTUBE]M4965Eabi4g[/YOUTUBE]

dido.jpg

drool-for-sale.jpg

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
BTW: She sings under the name Sister Bliss with the band Faithless.
Check it out.

Here she is getting ready to go on stage. (Naughty, naughty! I can hear Luci fapping from here...)

shemale-animated-2.gif

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Here she is getting ready to go on stage. (Naughty, naughty! I can hear Luci fapping from here...)

shemale-animated-2.gif

Ah, so you believe DIDO is male? Cannot recognise one of your own, I see? I should expect that you would have the ability to recognise hot pussy, what with your lesbian leanings. So truly sad.

OS@M@'s Dick

BETTER THEN AVRIL. SHE A CANUCK. FUCKING UGLY WOMEN IN CANADA. CANADIAN WOMEN ARE LIKE THEIR WARS, THEY NEVER ENTER ONE.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
BETTER THEN AVRIL. SHE A CANUCK. FUCKING UGLY WOMEN IN CANADA. CANADIAN WOMEN ARE LIKE THEIR WARS, THEY NEVER ENTER ONE.

Ah, so Canada never entered the two world wars? Someone's not very bright. We not only entered them, but we did so LONG, LONG before the USA decided to grow some balls and enter the fray against a defeated foe.

150308.jpg

Ah yes, such 'ugly' canadian women. When you are right, you are right.

OS@M@'s Dick

Ah, so Canada never entered the two world wars? Someone's not very bright. We not only entered them, but we did so LONG, LONG before the USA decided to grow some balls and enter the fray against a defeated foe.

150308.jpg

Ah yes, such 'ugly' canadian women. When you are right, you are right.

DUMB CANUCK, YOU ONLY JOINED THE WARS AS PART OF THE COMMONWEALTH. HOW MANY WARS HAS CANADA AND JUST CANADA ON ITS OWN FOUGHT IN

THAT WOULD BE ZERO. NOT ONE WAR HAS CANADA STOOD ALONE. NOT ONE . LOL YOUR SILLY LITTLE COUNTRY HAS NEVER FOUGHT A WAR ON ITS OWN. WHEN IT DOES PERHAPS YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT,

DUMB FUCK