- William Carlos Williams

:fiddle:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
"so much Depends upon a red wheel barrow
glazed with rain water beside the white chickens"

- William Carlos Williams

:fiddle:

God I hate that poem. Reminds me of this one time back west, outside Dallas; I went for coffee at some joint called Health and Harmony House; turned out it was some kind of hippie joint and they were doing horrible poetry readings all night long with idiots on bongoes. I wanted to put an icepick in my ears.

Took weeks to get the smell of patchouli outta my jacket.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That is one of my favorite quotes.

I also like:
I have seen yesterday and I love today.

and

Wherever you go there you are.

Are you two having a good time stalking me?

Donovan, unlike your stomping grounds, we don't have any holes around here. HHH is a wonderful place. It is true it isn't the kind of place someone like you would appreciate though. No one is trying to hurt anyone else.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That is one of my favorite quotes.

I also like:
I have seen yesterday and I love today.

and

Wherever you go there you are.

Are you two having a good time stalking me?

Donovan, unlike your stomping grounds, we don't have any holes around here. HHH is a wonderful place. It is true it isn't the kind of place someone like you would appreciate though. No one is trying to hurt anyone else.

The whole town is a hole. I had to bathe with brillo pads to feel clean again.
As for the Harmony Hippie House, Those Chron-heads wouldn't know "peace, love and understanding" if it kicked them in the nuts. Frigging $4.00 for a chai latte? So much for communal living, you poser fake hippies! And those drums...yeesh.

Thank God I live where people don't think whomping on bongoes is high culture. The only reason that whole area doesn't sink into the Gulf of Mexico is because Oklahoma sucks and shit floats...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
The whole town is a hole. I had to bathe with brillo pads to feel clean again.
As for the Harmony Hippie House, Those Chron-heads wouldn't know "peace, love and understanding" if it kicked them in the nuts. Frigging $4.00 for a chai latte? So much for communal living, you poser fake hippies! And those drums...yeesh.

Thank God I live where people don't think whomping on bongoes is high culture. The only reason that whole area doesn't sink into the Gulf of Mexico is because Oklahoma sucks and shit floats...

Link?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I don't think the harmony hippies have a website. They spend all their money buying the wacky tobacky.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When you go to the healthy Hippie house for a massage, DO NOT ask for a happy ending. They are not good at it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
awesome thread.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Know what's really funny? I was totally making up the "4$ chai Latte" stuff, but look at the menu. GODDAMN THIEVING HIPPIE HAPPY HOUSE!

jack

Lets all go have lunch there for Christmas. Wheezie loves Christmas, dontcha know?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually, it is a great place at Christmas time. It is in the perfect location for the downtown festivities - the parade and tree lighting. I drop in there first to get hot cocoa to keep me warm while I watch the parade. Lots of people I know are there, getting their cocoa too, for exchanging holiday greetings and spreading good cheer.

You are right - I love Christmas and it is only a little more than five months away!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Know what's really funny? I was totally making up the "4$ chai Latte" stuff, but look at the menu. GODDAMN THIEVING HIPPIE HAPPY HOUSE!

You think that is high? HHH is less expensive than Starbucks and I like their products better. Their atmosphere is better and it is overall more comfortable too.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How much do they charge for hippie lettuce?

jack