One week on from the Mine Field Reunion, how has it changed your life?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I have enjoyed "reconnecting" with I'LLFUCKANYONEMAN83, if you know what I mean...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Seph punched me in the gut and head and Dr Dave stole my wallet. They screamed REUNION as they did it and mumbled something about a lesson or being for my own good or some shit. Maybe I'll remember what it was they said after my concussion wears off. Just need to lie down here for a bit..zzzzzz...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Your wallet is in locker 27.

Wow, how has the Mine Field Reunion changed my life? I can hardly count the ways.

First off, my cockles have never been more alive. My encounter with MadNosePoster54 will never leave me, and I fear I may never be the same, I can't say any more, it's just too soon.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The MF reunion saved my life.

CaptainWacky

That's good news about your cockles, Dr Dave.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I feel enriched, enlivened and invigorated.

Thankyou, Minefield Reunion.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I was just about to join the Taliban.

The reunion made me stop.

I wish I was invisible, As a kid it was the one superpower that I really wanted.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm FAT now! :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I LIKE PICKLED ONION CRISPS.

Mirah

I love you
I now know a little too much about everyone. AND LET ME JUST SAY, "I AM SHOCKED! SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mirah

I love you
I was mostly shocked by Sparkle Muffins morphing into a man. I didn't see that one coming.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I now know a little too much about everyone. AND LET ME JUST SAY, "I AM SHOCKED! SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I told you I didn't want to whip it out in public. And now that orphanage and all those orphans are gone.

you just had to check out my flamethrower:D