Only Connect

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I felt bad for the losing team Captain as her team didn't seem as good as her (on the Wall anyway.)

SAUSAGEMAN

Yeah these both seemed like "teams production threw together from single applicants" right.

But man also she had terrible wall discipline. There were *two* categories for which they had identified 5 possibilities, and in each case she just... tried leaving a few of them out, but didn't try all five.

CaptainWacky

Harry Prance is certainly jolly.

CaptainWacky

CAPTAIN DARLINg.

CaptainWacky

How can you see "Astin" and not instantly think "Sean Astin"!? Which also meant they weren't fooled by the red herring "surnames of Lord of the Rings actors" group.

SAUSAGEMAN

How can you see "Astin" and not instantly think "Sean Astin"!? Which also meant they weren't fooled by the red herring "surnames of Lord of the Rings actors" group.
idk!!! i'm thinking about the hobbits all the time.

remember last week when elijah wood comedically revealed that sean astin is racist

SAUSAGEMAN

O4Yc7Ct.png

This is from just before Victoria reveals that this team won. Jade is pissed at Pádraig because he stepped on her answer of "Po and Jack Black" by saying "Pooh" and she thinks it cost them the game. Incredible!!

CaptainWacky

"Saved their life" isn't really close enough to "helped with a bully" to deserve a point. Maybe she knew they had no chance of winning anyway.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

DENNIS?

I hate myself for not getting the lightsaber question. I did better on "animated animals" or whatever on missing vowels.

SAUSAGEMAN

i barely said lightsaber right before they did

i thought the calendar question was unfair, it seemed dumb

"Square", "Treasure", "Irrational", I was looking for a fourth game studio

SAUSAGEMAN

Best part of the ep was the contestant very confidently declaring "it's not arsenious" a nano-second before arsenious is revealed to be the fourth member of the group, and the extremely sheepish face she had on for the next ten secs.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

1/11/2022 episode spoilers

Easiest three points ever.

I should have looked at more Waluigi erotic art, because I didn't see the hats right away. :(

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I like Victoria Coren Mitchell. This show doesn't make me feel as stupid as University Challenge, but it's up there.

I think Tipping Point is more along my speed. But I have gotten to 5% on 'The 1% Club'. Can't wait for Series 2 of that.

CaptainWacky

wait i'm a week behind somehow? i get to watch two eps tonight??
It moved to Tuesday (for four weeks; two to go) maybe that messed with your mind.

CaptainWacky

If you recognised Andrew GARFIELD, why would you guess "dogs"!?