I want to smell dark matter
no one's in chat

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DO NOT MAKE CURIOUS MAD!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I was mad but then Laker Girl posted and made me LOL.

curiousa2z

we need some more spam in this place so Wacky will stop hectoring us!

curiousa2z

now what's the origin of that word, I wonder???!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WILL Curiousa ever come into chat!?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
now what's the origin of that word, I wonder???!

http://encyclopedia.farlex.com/hectoring

Hector

In Greek mythology, a Trojan prince; son of King Priam and Hecuba, husband of Andromache, and father of Astyanax. He was the foremost warrior in the siege of Troy until killed by the Greek hero Achilles.

Death of Hector
According to Homer's Iliad, Hector slew Patroclus, cousin and inseparable friend of Achilles, and stripped him of the armour he had borrowed from the Greek hero. Enraged by his death, Achilles obtained new armour from Hephaestus, god of fire and metalwork, and eventually drove the Trojans back to their city until Hector alone withstood him. He was chased around the walls three times and finally slain, divested of his armour, and dragged by his ankles behind Achille's chariot.

Each morning Hector's body was dragged three times around the tomb of Patroclus, but the deities Apollo and Aphrodite, supporters of the Trojans, saved it from damage or putrefaction. Priam, protected by Hermes, messenger of the gods, went to Achilles and pleaded for his son's corpse, which was finally given a magnificent burial.