OOOooo, FROSTY'S ON!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL FROSTY TWINK FACIALS IV!!!

SPLOOJ!!!

*Throws hot towels*

BlazerBoy

Stop it. You are making my left testicle ache.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL! You lefties and your BULGING, BEATING bleeding hearts, grow a BIG THROBBING MOIST DICK willya? :D

Sorry, I'll WET PUSSY stop.

BlazerBoy

Did you just say I was beating my bulging moist throbbing dick into a pussy?

I'm having problems READING tonight.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BUT NOT BEATING OMG LOL Please come up here tonight LMAO OMG!!!

What was I saying?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
See, the difference between gays and straights is that "your kind" talks about gay sex all the time whereas we just think about sex all the time and sexually assault strangers and watch SPORTS AND EAT NACHOS AND FIRE GUNS AT 'COONS AND...what was I talking about? Oh yeah, cat sex. It's fun.

CaptainWacky

I don't think about sex all that much (relatively speaking) either, to be honest, unless I'm around girls and I never am. And not usually in a "PHWROAR, LOOK AT HER TITS!" way when I do think about it. More a pervy stalkerlike way.

BlazerBoy

^^ Hi COSMICAVERAGE.

I think about sex usually a few times an hour, regardless of whats going on. Sex elevates my "feel good endorphins" so I'm constantly seeking it out. :D

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
COSMIC TO MARRY JILLIAN IN PSYCHOLOVERS.NET FIRST SUCCESS STORY?

WEDDING TO BE HELD IN AOL TEENY BOBBERS CHAT ROOM WITH VOWS TO BE EXCHANGED IN RAMBLING INCOHERENT MONKEY DRIBBLE LANGUAGE?

BlazerBoy

LOL. If I was a teenage virgin boy still, I might marry Jillian online just to see how hilarious it was.

Hell, I still might be able to pull it off. :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was going to make a wedding photo for you, but I could feel the cold dark of evil breathing over my shoulder as I envisioned it, so I flushed my mind with white light and listened to some Amy Grant. BUT IT TURNS OUT SHE IS THE DEVIL AND THE EVIL COLD CAME BACK so I put on some Elvis Costello and an angel appeared wearing red shoes.

And goodness was restored, and there was sodomy and ice cream for all.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The sodomy or the ice cream? :D

CaptainWacky

BlazerBoy said:
^^ Hi COSMICAVERAGE.

Umm, no. I'm not even as CLOSE to being as perverted as he was. YOU know what I'm talking about...

CaptainWacky

Never mind, it's bad form to talk about someone who isn't here to defend himself.