Open Trolling Theory thread for 'Gear

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
first off I think I like you a lot. You're a fine addition to our little community, and it appears you have a lot to contribute. It doesn't really matter whether I like you or not as far as your posting career goes, but I think yer cool.

I'm hoping you watched our little exercize with Earl carefully. This board of ours has a decent rep in cyberland so when people like Earl show up and try to take over, what happened is usually the result.

I used to get banned in my exuberance, but I've learned how to make people explode by doing JUST ENOUGH to make them lose it, yet not break any rules. They do it to themselves.

I still have people that watch my every move here from other boards and report to each other EVERY DAY. They occasionally create a dual to come over, but never last long.

Charles is a classic example of what happens to people who get bit by the jackbug :D He's stuck around, but that's actually a good thing. I'm sort of like the Joker to his Batman you could say.

I complete him :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
self inflicted meltdowns are whats for breakfast, in the badlands

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
gears boys cleared off before it got interesting... but I like riotgear, although I think he got bored posting with 17 yro 'Knights' and ventured here...

Seph

Retired Account
hes prolly about 18 then

jack

I want to fight

a foam

knight

jack

sorry, channelling Mirah for a sec

Seph

Retired Account
thats not very nice from the ninja wanker, fuck off and ninja wank somewhere.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Re: trolling hapless n00bs--it does say Badlands on the door. Consider yourself warned.

I think Gear knows he has the seal of approval here, not for being nice or trying to fit in but for bringing something more to the table than (his words) "average garden variety troll"

None of us here are very nice, when called on to be nasty. But we strive to bring our best material, and anybody who comes in with weak sauce trolling, for example the other foam knights or earl the Homeless biker, well they get what's coming to them. N00bs like that earn what they ask for. TK is legendary for a reason, they have been at this for a while; welcoming invasions, separating the wheat from the chaff, and discarding the refuse.

Far as I'm concerned, TK is like that river in Deliverance that Burt Reynolds and Ned Beatty floated down: sure it looks peaceful and pretty and calm, but there are rapids ahead and if you hear banjo music you better watch your ass...

Riotgear

I was going to write something long here. So I thought about it. I considered a few different angles I might like to take. Then I realized the best way I can express what I'm thinking is to say -

Thanks TK

Gear

Donovan

beer, I want beer
We'll see how you feel after the branding ceremony and the first installment of union dues...