Operation: Make NaughtE and Mamakitty red again!

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
BOHICA!

5726.imgcache.png

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Knock yourself out. May it bring you great pleasure sitting at your computer trying to give me grief on this little message board.

I will not betray the confidences placed in me. That you apparently don't have a clue regarding the answers that you seek makes me even more firm in that resolve. Perhaps you now understand why I deleted all my friends and PMs except from one person and notified everyone I converse with about what I was doing before I gave you the eloisel account.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I like the idea,but I'm too lazy to do it, soI helped you out a bit, VKD. I hope it was what you wanted.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Jesus Gay, calm down. This thread was just a harmless joke

obviously your sense of humor has gone the same way as your used Depends

Who are these people and why should they be ... ah forget it ... I don't know any of you people and could care less...

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS BORED, YOUR LIVES, OR ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY.

Go to HELL trollkingdom.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Jesus Gay, calm down. This thread was just a harmless joke

obviously your sense of humor has gone the same way as your used Depends

Nothing wrong with my sense of humour. The joke is on you ;o) You'll get the green pips back soon enough.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Are you interacting with me again? :bigass: Not that I give a shit one way or the other, but I would have resisted the urge, you passive aggressive little cunt.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
I believe whiney and passive aggressive would more appropriately describe you, Jack. I wasn't the one up all night negging you. Very interesting that you cry baby about me negging you once though you've negged me literally hundreds of thousands of times because you got mad because I left your crappy message board. No admin has undone what you and your little passive aggressive gang of neg bombers did either. So MK has come in and greened on me when she's up with insomnia all night. Big deal. You whine about that too. Geez. No wonder Gear isn't interested in crossing swords with you.

And, yes, you are still trying to interact with me:

picture.php

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Are you interacting with me again? :bigass: Not that I give a shit one way or the other, but I would have resisted the urge, you passive aggressive little cunt.

QFT

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Poor little VKD. You are just jealous because you have no idea who you're parents are, if you even had parents.