Ouija Board for children

0_61_ouija_320.jpg

A pink version of the popular Ouija board game has some critics seeing red.

The children's sleepover staple — sold by Hasbro since 1967 — now comes in hot pink, an edition released two years ago that gets tweens to call on "spirits" to spell out answers to life's pressing questions.

It's designed for young girls ages 8 and older, but some say the mysterious product is a "dangerous spiritual game" that opens up anyone, particularly Christians, to attacks on their soul.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584998,00.html

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I like Escobar. The other guy, not so much.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Who knew corrupting the soul was so EASY! :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You'd know all about that, eh Sadi?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I soul's pure...I just sold it.

The Question

Eternal
I'm pretty sure this is a good thing. Like natural selection but on the spiritual level. The weak souls get devoured by the whatevers in the Ouija board, the strong souls laugh it off.

Hmm.

Supernatural selection. Yeah.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think if it's going to be for girls the pointer should be a dildo not a heart.

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
these are mostly shit comments, betraying your own beliefs in some sort of higher arbiter.

indeed the ouija board was marketed by hasbro as a game, a fucking game

why attack them for your own prejudices ?

The Question

Eternal
Who are you addressing that to? If there were comments from Christians or other assorted examples of superstitious dopes in here, I must've missed 'em.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Who are you addressing that to? If there were comments from Christians or other assorted examples of superstitious dopes in here, I must've missed 'em.

The original article